La Quinta Inn & Suites Tampa Fairgrounds - Casino
US$122
HIExpress.com
US$113
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$482
US$286
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsthe hard rock casinomid floridafair groundsflorida stateroom was cleandecent hotelyogurtthe breakfast areawould stay againfree breakfastybor citybusch gardensirmapetsproximityrates
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My stay here was great. I have to point out that all hotels have problems but Maddie at the front desk took excellent care of us.
The first room was great except the toilet backed up. She immediately moved us to another room.
I had some leftovers from Thanksgiving dinner but forgot plastic forks so at 11 PM she gladly gave me some.
I wanted to extend my stay another night and figured my rate would stay the same. When I noticed I was charged $30 more for the extra night I went downstairs and asked about it. Maddie checked my account, said my corporate discount was applied but she would see what she could do. I was ok with the extra amount if that was what the charge was supposed to be but she applied an extra discount and got the extra $30 off.
I have to say that I was impressed with the service and though there were issues with the first room I will gladly stay here again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

A La Quinta traveler
Jacksonville, Florida, USA
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This hotel is perfect if you are attending a concert across the street. You can walk right to the concert from the hotel and it only takes a few minutes. The rooms are clean and the people who work there are very nice and helpful! The breakfast in the morning is great too (free).. They even have a waffle maker! I definitely plan on staying here again in the future!!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends