“excellent hotel”

Red Roof Inn Tampa Fairgrounds-Casino
Ranked #89 of 164 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 1 July 2011

I stayed one night in this hotel and I would defenetly come back and stay there. The room was very nice and clean and I appreciate that it had a safe in the room where I can put my personal belongings. Thank you to Yesi who helping me with providing me with directions to get to downtown, she's very nice girl. Overall it was a great experience there.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends

Reviewed 30 June 2011

I just wane it to say that my stay was pleasant. and jessie treated me really nice by helping me with a few questions that i had for her thanks again jessie ...

Reviewed 30 June 2011

this hotel is very close to the hard rock casino and right across the ford ampitheatre. theres also a gas station and winghouse walking distance which is very convenient thank you jessie for printing me out directions to the casino;)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2011

I have been staying here at the red roof inn i do not have any complaints about my stay. when i go to work and come back to the hotel my room is clean. i want to thank jessie for being so nice and helpful.

Reviewed 22 June 2011

Room was clean and comfortable and nicer than expected. Location was very convenient to the fairgrounds, ampitheater and Hard Rock Casino. Donna was a very friendly and helpful hostess.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2011

my stay here at the red roof inn was enjoyble the staff was and is very helpful especially jessie who works the front desk and housekeeping. if i ever come back here to tampa this would definitly be the location i would stay at. although my only complaint is that theres not refridgerators in standard rooms. contact me at my email scarface_nano2@yahoo.com thank you

Reviewed 20 June 2011

Booked this room for the rates and location Other hotels near-by charged almost double. So you know the saying, " you get what you pay for ", that did not apply here ! Our room was spotless, and me not knowing the area couldn't have been happier with the location, right across the street from the Fairgrounds where we were going for a concert.Thanks Donna and staff for turning a good weekend into a great weekend ! We'll be back !

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple