Rodeway Inn
US$122
US$121
US$113
Doubletree.com
Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay(Tampa)
US$178
US$111
US$205
US$152
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Came here with my two kids and after two hours I had to check out. The neighbors were smoking weed on the balcony, neighbors slamming there door on my car and the place was just straight up disgusting. I came here because I thought "how bad can it be, it Red Roof Inn they are descent". Oh boy was I wrong. At 11 at night I grabbed my two kids and checked in Sheraton East Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

I'm very sorry for not being able to meet your expectations.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

Initially, I was dissatisfied. Due to the customer support from Parul (the associate at the front desk) I will be returning again and again. Many people do not realize the value of customer support; I am really thankful that Ms Parul is one of the exceptional service reps that is 100% driven for customer satisfaction.

Thank you Ms. Parul :-)

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you very much regarding the service at our hotel.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I found this hotel to be one of the friendliest and comfortable places in Tampa. Manager (Bob) as well Monica were the best. I will definately be back. Also the maids were very nice as well, the one that I had was so friendly and nice. She was from Jamaica and has a very good ora as well as a good spirit.They have a pool thats kept clean and a jacuzi that I found to be very relaxing. I had to rush back for business and the front desk responded with a full refund. I couldn't believe that they just made things so effortless and easy to get along with. The whole experience was just flooring to me as just how nice of an employee crew they have!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo

It does good to the hearts of the staff and myself to read reviews such as yours. We appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

I went to Bush Gardens Amusement Park, and stayed at the Red Roof Inn, on Bush Blvd. about 10-15 min. away. The front desk was extremely helpful, Ms. Parul was Excepional. We arrived late and without having an Office Center she helped me to print the tickets I had purchased on line for the Park. She was helpful, courteous and the room was clean and oder free.
I reccomend the Red Roof Inn, if you are visiting Bush Gardens. Roy R.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
hurst213, General Manager at Rodeway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2013

Thank You very much for taking the time to review our hotel.

Bob Mucklin,

Reviewed 14 April 2013

stayed 2 nights at this property and was impressed. the outside looks like the old red roof inn. however, the super king rooms have been totally renovated. new bathroom fixtures, new clean carpeting, molding on baseboard new and new caulking around fixtures was a pleasant surprise. the room was very large and clean. only negative I could find was a sometimes leaky toilet and a chip in the wood on the door. otherwise for the low price this was excellent. if you are only gonna sleep here while on vacation this is a good spot...1 mile from busch gardens and about 4 miles from lowry zoo.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.
Bob Mucklin,