“Fun with Captain Steve”

Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Fishing Charters are fun and action filled adventures for people of all ages and skill levels. Some of the species that can be targeted are Snook,Redfish,Trout, Tarpon,Cobia,Sharks,Kingfish,Spanish Mackerel and more! Your adventure will be aboard a fully equipped and well maintained 24' Proline Flatback that will float in less than 12" of water but is stable enough to handle the chop of Tampa Bay and the coastal waters along the beach. Every charter includes all the rods,reels,tackle bait,fishing licenses and more. Tampa Bay Fishing Charters serves Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater. We are mobile so we can target the best area that is producing the best fishing depending on the time of year. Don't hesitate book your charter now to insure you get the date(s) you would like!
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Had a great time with Captain Steve, he put us on some sheepshead. Can't wait to see him again. I highly recommend fishing with this guy. He's knowledgeable about his fish very friendly, and a nice guy to fish with. Thanks Captain Steve, can't wait to fish with you again!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I came from Spokane WA to fish with Captain Steve and were not dissapointed. Neither of us had been fishing for almost 20 years. Steve had us catching fish all day long. We caught Black Tip Sharks, Mackerel and my wife pulled in a nice sized Hammerhead Shark! Steve also took us to view the Manatee up close in their natural habitat. Very relaxed, personal atmosphere on the boat. I would recommend fishing with Steve to anyone coming to Tampa!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My son-in-law and I were looking for a diversion from Disney World with the family so we found Captain Steve on the "web"....and we're thrilled we did. It was mid January and we did not have great expectations but we had a great time. Steve considered the weather, the tide and the wind before telling us where to meet. We did not catch the big Cobias we had hoped for but that's fishing. Steve knew we wanted to take some fresh fish with us back to the mid-west and he certainly went above and beyond to make our wish come true. We'll be back at Disney next January and will definitely book another trip with Captain Steve.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

On a recent trip south to Tampa, my husband and I had planned to take a charter with Tampa Bay Fishing Charters. We met Captain Steve at the dock and got underway on a partly cloudy day. It had rained for 3 days prior, and we were all looking forward to a great day of fishing. CAPT. STEVE DID NOT DISAPPOINT! After a short boat ride we caught some nice sea trout, to be used for bait, it was a lot of fun and successful. Another short boat ride and we arrived at another destination.
Capt Steve set us on great fishing again, First ever Bonnet Head Sharks, Pompano, spanish mackeral and numerout Black tip sharks.
He offered us great tips and baited our hooks, removed our fish and even took pictures of us. Capt. Steve was very polite, personable and knowledgeable about the bay and area.
It was a very enjoyable trip..I would highly recommend using him for your next charter. We plan to go again on our next trip to Tampa Bay.

1  Thank littlefoot957
Reviewed 30 December 2013 via mobile

We highly recommend Captain Steve! He made our first fishing trip with our kids a wonderful experience! We caught multiple fish including a 40 pound Cobia on our 4 hour adventure! What an awesome day!

CaptainSteve24, Owner at Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters, responded to this reviewResponded 6 October 2014

That was an exciting day for sure. I am so happy I was able to help make a great memory for you and your family to have for years to come.
Catching that 40 pound Cobia was a bonus! One of my favorite fish to catch.