“Best Day Ever”

Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Fishing Charters are fun and action filled adventures for people of all ages and skill levels. Some of the species that can be targeted are Snook,Redfish,Trout, Tarpon,Cobia,Sharks,Kingfish,Spanish Mackerel and more! Your adventure will be aboard a fully equipped and well maintained 24' Proline Flatback that will float in less than 12" of water but is stable enough to handle the chop of Tampa Bay and the coastal waters along the beach. Every charter includes all the rods,reels,tackle bait,fishing licenses and more. Tampa Bay Fishing Charters serves Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater. We are mobile so we can target the best area that is producing the best fishing depending on the time of year. Don't hesitate book your charter now to insure you get the date(s) you would like!
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a great day fishing with Capt. Steve. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very little time looking for fish and a whole lot of time catching. We caught shark, trout, jack (two jack on one hook), mackerel and my favorite, snook, including a giant 40 inch linesider. First time I ever paid to go fishing, won't be the last. Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters is the way to go, Capt. Steve took care of everything.

1  Thank Michael M

Reviewed 8 April 2014

What a great day on Tampa Bay fishing with a true professional. Capt. Steve knew where the fighters were hiding. I took my fiance' down to Fla. for the 1st time for her birthday weekend & we couldn't have had a better day on Steve's restored 24' Proline Flatback. Missy kicked my butt 21-11 as we landed Bay trout, lady fish, Jack, & some great fighting Snook. Steve did a great job of schooling us on the southern set as we were used to setting the hook Pa. style. From there on we did our best to empty his live well of bait. Seeing manatee's was a plus. Thanks Steve for making sure it was a great day for her. Most important, you were a true professional, love your job, were a lot of fun, & a special thanks for allowing us to land a nice Bay Trout on our special lure from friends at home. lol. Of all the reviews here, I'm glad I went with my gut on choosing you & we look forward to someday getting back on your boat with our bow's to see if we can arrow a few stingrays if possible.

Thank R.l B
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Had a great time with Captain Steve, he put us on some sheepshead. Can't wait to see him again. I highly recommend fishing with this guy. He's knowledgeable about his fish very friendly, and a nice guy to fish with. Thanks Captain Steve, can't wait to fish with you again!

Reviewed 10 February 2014

My wife and I came from Spokane WA to fish with Captain Steve and were not dissapointed. Neither of us had been fishing for almost 20 years. Steve had us catching fish all day long. We caught Black Tip Sharks, Mackerel and my wife pulled in a nice sized Hammerhead Shark! Steve also took us to view the Manatee up close in their natural habitat. Very relaxed, personal atmosphere on the boat. I would recommend fishing with Steve to anyone coming to Tampa!

Reviewed 5 February 2014

My son-in-law and I were looking for a diversion from Disney World with the family so we found Captain Steve on the "web"....and we're thrilled we did. It was mid January and we did not have great expectations but we had a great time. Steve considered the weather, the tide and the wind before telling us where to meet. We did not catch the big Cobias we had hoped for but that's fishing. Steve knew we wanted to take some fresh fish with us back to the mid-west and he certainly went above and beyond to make our wish come true. We'll be back at Disney next January and will definitely book another trip with Captain Steve.