“Great with all levels of experience!”

Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tampa Bay Fishing Charters are fun and action filled adventures for people of all ages and skill levels. Some of the species that can be targeted are Snook,Redfish,Trout, Tarpon,Cobia,Sharks,Kingfish,Spanish Mackerel and more! Your adventure will be aboard a fully equipped and well maintained 24' Proline Flatback that will float in less than 12" of water but is stable enough to handle the chop of Tampa Bay and the coastal waters along the beach. Every charter includes all the rods,reels,tackle bait,fishing licenses and more. Tampa Bay Fishing Charters serves Tampa, St. Petersburg and Clearwater. We are mobile so we can target the best area that is producing the best fishing depending on the time of year. Don't hesitate book your charter now to insure you get the date(s) you would like!
Reviewed 10 June 2014

We had a great time with Steve. I hadn't fished ever before this. Others in our group had. So Steve was very accommodating of the different range of experience we had in our group. He taught me how to cast. It didn't take too long before I was able to cast decently. At least enough to catch the fish. Made a nice lunch. The trout was delicious. Thank you Steve.

1  Thank Johana Y

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A friend and I went fishing with Captain Steve last weekend, and had a great time. Captain Steve knew the best spots. I had not fished in over a decade and he was very patient in teaching me how to cast, hook a fish, and successfully reel in fish of various sizes. We were quite successful catching snook and jack in multiple locations. Captain Steve is very friendly and a lot of fun to be on a boat with. I'd suggest Captain Steve to the best of fishers as well as the beginners. It was a great way to spend a day in Tampa.

1  Thank Andy_H_KC
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Had a great day fishing with Capt. Steve. Very professional and knowledgeable. Very little time looking for fish and a whole lot of time catching. We caught shark, trout, jack (two jack on one hook), mackerel and my favorite, snook, including a giant 40 inch linesider. First time I ever paid to go fishing, won't be the last. Tampa Flats and Bay Fishing Charters is the way to go, Capt. Steve took care of everything.

1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed 8 April 2014

What a great day on Tampa Bay fishing with a true professional. Capt. Steve knew where the fighters were hiding. I took my fiance' down to Fla. for the 1st time for her birthday weekend & we couldn't have had a better day on Steve's restored 24' Proline Flatback. Missy kicked my butt 21-11 as we landed Bay trout, lady fish, Jack, & some great fighting Snook. Steve did a great job of schooling us on the southern set as we were used to setting the hook Pa. style. From there on we did our best to empty his live well of bait. Seeing manatee's was a plus. Thanks Steve for making sure it was a great day for her. Most important, you were a true professional, love your job, were a lot of fun, & a special thanks for allowing us to land a nice Bay Trout on our special lure from friends at home. lol. Of all the reviews here, I'm glad I went with my gut on choosing you & we look forward to someday getting back on your boat with our bow's to see if we can arrow a few stingrays if possible.

Thank R.l B
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Had a great time with Captain Steve, he put us on some sheepshead. Can't wait to see him again. I highly recommend fishing with this guy. He's knowledgeable about his fish very friendly, and a nice guy to fish with. Thanks Captain Steve, can't wait to fish with you again!