“Best vegan in Tampa”

Cuisines: Asian
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best vegan in Tampa”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is not just a tea lounge, it's also an an amazing place for lunch ...wow...and more wow. I love the tea wall! It is perfect! Simply walk up, sample the fragrant teas, choose your flavor....they are all awesome .. Then order up. Love this place!!!!!

• Visited September 2013

Tampa, Florida
“College Student's Delight”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am a huge fan of Kaleisia and frequent it as much as possible. There is plenty of room to study or to just enjoy the calming atmosphere. There is a huge variety of teas to choose from, surely there is something for everyone. I prefer to come here over all of the other tea rooms in Tampa, also in part to the very friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kaylie M
Hallowell, Maine
“Delicious!!! EVERY time!!”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I visit Tampa 4-6 times a year and all the time in-between I dream about in between is a visit to Kaleisia -- this has been my FAVORITE stop for years. They have the most to-die-for smoothies (I fit in two pineapple smoothies with bobas every time I am in town -- if I have more time, I try other flavors, but I always sip my friends' and, frankly, you CANNOT go wrong with any flavor!!!!) The food is positively phenomenal. We always get the Asian Noodles -- oh, and the Avocado Wrap and the pita chips and hummus, so help me!! -- and the pumpkin coconut soup is absolutely amazing!! On my last visit we ventured to the Vegginini -- and we are hooked -- dear god, I dream of it 1,800 miles away! The tea selection is inspiring (I have a nice collection now, though I never fix it as amazingly as they do). Kaleisia is a student hang-out, but in a quiet, funky, and fantastic way. I wish I'd had such a wonderful spot when I was in school -- and I wish I had such a neat hang-out now. It is the most delicious lunch/dinner/treat/experience and I so wish I had one within 100 miles of me............

• Visited April 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Unique”
Reviewed 18 October 2011

This place is a great little place. It's hidden away in a little strip mall in one of the not so pretty parts of town. It's similar to teavana in that they have a wall of teas that you can either buy to take home, or drink in the shop. However, unlike teavana, they offer seating areas. It seems like a great place to come and enjoy some tea or a smoothy while reading a book, or studying. Yum.