“My paradise”

Kaleisia Tea Lounge
Ranked #11 of 73 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 19 October 2013

When I need a quiet spot to write for a few hours with delicious, innovative tea options, this is where I go. When I need a fun spot to bring a friend to chat and enjoy yummy sandwiches and salad, this is where I go.

The decor is classy and there are plenty of tables (indoor and outdoor) without making you feel crowded.

Pretty much, Kaleisia is my mecca for a quiet, lovely atmosphere. My only wish is that they opened earlier on Sundays.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is not just a tea lounge, it's also an an amazing place for lunch ...wow...and more wow. I love the tea wall! It is perfect! Simply walk up, sample the fragrant teas, choose your flavor....they are all awesome .. Then order up. Love this place!!!!!

Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am a huge fan of Kaleisia and frequent it as much as possible. There is plenty of room to study or to just enjoy the calming atmosphere. There is a huge variety of teas to choose from, surely there is something for everyone. I prefer to come here over all of the other tea rooms in Tampa, also in part to the very friendly staff.

1  Thank Kaylie M
Reviewed 8 May 2013

I visit Tampa 4-6 times a year and all the time in-between I dream about in between is a visit to Kaleisia -- this has been my FAVORITE stop for years. They have the most to-die-for smoothies (I fit in two pineapple smoothies with bobas every time I am in town -- if I have more time, I try other flavors, but I always sip my friends' and, frankly, you CANNOT go wrong with any flavor!!!!) The food is positively phenomenal. We always get the Asian Noodles -- oh, and the Avocado Wrap and the pita chips and hummus, so help me!! -- and the pumpkin coconut soup is absolutely amazing!! On my last visit we ventured to the Vegginini -- and we are hooked -- dear god, I dream of it 1,800 miles away! The tea selection is inspiring (I have a nice collection now, though I never fix it as amazingly as they do). Kaleisia is a student hang-out, but in a quiet, funky, and fantastic way. I wish I'd had such a wonderful spot when I was in school -- and I wish I had such a neat hang-out now. It is the most delicious lunch/dinner/treat/experience and I so wish I had one within 100 miles of me............

Reviewed 18 October 2011

This place is a great little place. It's hidden away in a little strip mall in one of the not so pretty parts of town. It's similar to teavana in that they have a wall of teas that you can either buy to take home, or drink in the shop. However, unlike teavana, they offer seating areas. It seems like a great place to come and enjoy some tea or a smoothy while reading a book, or studying. Yum.