“Great place to hang out and drink some yummie tea and a light meal”

Kaleisia Tea Lounge
Ranked #9 of 35 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Cuisines: Asian
Tampa, FL
“Great place to hang out and drink some yummie tea and a light meal”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Many USF students go here to study, relax, socialize. My daughters and I visit here at least once a week.

The staff is super friendly. They have several events throughout the month, Like knitting group, yoga/meditation, etc.

They rotate local artist that can display their items for sale.

The atmosphere is very nice with an Asain/Japanese feel. This is a very cool place.

• Visited March 2014

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Great Vibe!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We visited this location following a Reading Festival and was looking forward to winding down with our new books.

The food and tea menu were fairly easy to go through and choose from (plus!). The food choice are lite and the menu caters to vegans/vegetarians (plus!). I ordered the Turkey Panini and tried the Curry Chicken Sandwich from my sister. Both were quite good. Beware: The Curry Chicken Sandwich is a cold sandwich. As a refreshing beverage, I decided to have a Mango and Pineapple fruit smoothie with boboa.

Although I had a light lunch, I was full and happy. I definitely would recommend this place to USF students (nice quiet study room) and Tampa locals (outdoor seating).

SN: There is a calendar of events/classes/activities. They all looked pretty fun/interesting/cool.

3 Thank Sandy M
Tampa, Florida
“My paradise”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

When I need a quiet spot to write for a few hours with delicious, innovative tea options, this is where I go. When I need a fun spot to bring a friend to chat and enjoy yummy sandwiches and salad, this is where I go.

The decor is classy and there are plenty of tables (indoor and outdoor) without making you feel crowded.

Pretty much, Kaleisia is my mecca for a quiet, lovely atmosphere. My only wish is that they opened earlier on Sundays.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best vegan in Tampa”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is not just a tea lounge, it's also an an amazing place for lunch ...wow...and more wow. I love the tea wall! It is perfect! Simply walk up, sample the fragrant teas, choose your flavor....they are all awesome .. Then order up. Love this place!!!!!

• Visited September 2013
Tampa, Florida
“College Student's Delight”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

I am a huge fan of Kaleisia and frequent it as much as possible. There is plenty of room to study or to just enjoy the calming atmosphere. There is a huge variety of teas to choose from, surely there is something for everyone. I prefer to come here over all of the other tea rooms in Tampa, also in part to the very friendly staff.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Kaylie M

Been to Kaleisia Tea Lounge? Share your experiences!