“First time for us!”

Dining options: Seating
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“First time for us!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

My daughter, granddaughter & I were very happy with the service at Kaleisia Tea Lounge! My Granddaughter is a vegan. It was her Birthday so we went to a restaurant of her choice! Very friendly helpful staff. Food was excellent! Cupcakes were the best ever! Such a nice place. Calming, friendly, we would go weekly if we lived around here! Try it! You'll love it!!

• Visited April 2014

Tampa, FL
“Great place to hang out and drink some yummie tea and a light meal”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

Many USF students go here to study, relax, socialize. My daughters and I visit here at least once a week.

The staff is super friendly. They have several events throughout the month, Like knitting group, yoga/meditation, etc.

They rotate local artist that can display their items for sale.

The atmosphere is very nice with an Asain/Japanese feel. This is a very cool place.

• Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Great Vibe!”
Reviewed 26 October 2013 via mobile

We visited this location following a Reading Festival and was looking forward to winding down with our new books.

The food and tea menu were fairly easy to go through and choose from (plus!). The food choice are lite and the menu caters to vegans/vegetarians (plus!). I ordered the Turkey Panini and tried the Curry Chicken Sandwich from my sister. Both were quite good. Beware: The Curry Chicken Sandwich is a cold sandwich. As a refreshing beverage, I decided to have a Mango and Pineapple fruit smoothie with boboa.

Although I had a light lunch, I was full and happy. I definitely would recommend this place to USF students (nice quiet study room) and Tampa locals (outdoor seating).

SN: There is a calendar of events/classes/activities. They all looked pretty fun/interesting/cool.

3 Thank Sandy M
Tampa, Florida
“My paradise”
Reviewed 19 October 2013

When I need a quiet spot to write for a few hours with delicious, innovative tea options, this is where I go. When I need a fun spot to bring a friend to chat and enjoy yummy sandwiches and salad, this is where I go.

The decor is classy and there are plenty of tables (indoor and outdoor) without making you feel crowded.

Pretty much, Kaleisia is my mecca for a quiet, lovely atmosphere. My only wish is that they opened earlier on Sundays.

Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best vegan in Tampa”
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This is not just a tea lounge, it's also an an amazing place for lunch ...wow...and more wow. I love the tea wall! It is perfect! Simply walk up, sample the fragrant teas, choose your flavor....they are all awesome .. Then order up. Love this place!!!!!

• Visited September 2013