“Will book again if/when in the area”
Review of All Catch Charters

All Catch Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Gary fishes on his 21' Maverick Flats Skiff, with the latest in fishing and catching gear. We will fish with artificial plugs, jigs and with live baits. All light tackle fishing gear is furnished. Capt. Gary has a US Coast Guard Masters License, Florida Vessel License and is fully insured. No individual fishing license needed.He departs from Gandy Boat Ramp in Tampa Bay, also mainly leaves from Clearwater, Dunedin and St Petersburg. Please call for simple directions. Every season offers a different challenge and he will design a custom chartered inshore fishing trip to fit your individual needs and fishing level. So if you are a serious angler looking for that trophy fish or just want to get out on the water for some great catching, give Captain Gary a call.
Macomb, Michigan
“Will book again if/when in the area”
Reviewed 27 February 2012

!st time ever to FL, I had to fish with an experienced professional on our vacation. Capt Gary was recommended by an area bait shop and I liked his journals in a local fishing paper. He did not disappoint: we were on trout all am and then red fish all afternoon; many with impressive size. We also caught/released a couple incidentals interesting to us nonresidents (flounder, sheepshead, lizzard fish). Gary will be my 1st call if I book later in the year for a bucket list tarpon!

Visited February 2012

Estero, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“No Matter What the Weather... Capt. Gary Has It Together”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

My friend Brad and I had an absolute blast inshore fishing with Capt Gary!!! He cleverly dodged some mid-morning rain showers and took us to some fantastic areas for redfish and trout. Extremely knowledgeable and personable...the perfect guide for a family day on the water. Highly recommended.

Visited March 2011
St. Augustine, Florida
“Fishing the Gulf coast of Fl.”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

We had a fun day with you and were very please with the number and size of fish that we caught. I appreciate all of your hard work and professionalism to make the day a good experience for both of us. When it started out I thought is was going to be a slow day, Capt. Gary never stopped being positive and kept moving until he got us into some fish. As the day progressed the bite improved and we ended up, not only with a mess of nice size fish, but great memories too.

Visited December 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“Grandpa's dream trip”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Capt. Gary took us out on a windy morning trip ( My Grandson and my self) and not only does he know where to fish on a windy day but where the fish will be. I was able to catch some very nice Trout but my Grandson was able to catch larger and more fish than I did (with the help of Capt. Gary)

Visited April 2011
Asheville, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Gary is great with kids!”
Reviewed 5 February 2012

I am an experienced fisherman, and my youg boys are just starting. Everyone had a blast!
Gary put us on the fish early and we caught em all day. We'll be back this spring.

Visited April 2011

Been to All Catch Charters? Share your experiences!