“catch fish with capt. gary”
Review of All Catch Charters

All Catch Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Captain Gary fishes on his 21' Maverick Flats Skiff, with the latest in fishing and catching gear. We will fish with artificial plugs, jigs and with live baits. All light tackle fishing gear is furnished. Capt. Gary has a US Coast Guard Masters License, Florida Vessel License and is fully insured. No individual fishing license needed.He departs from Gandy Boat Ramp in Tampa Bay, also mainly leaves from Clearwater, Dunedin and St Petersburg. Please call for simple directions. Every season offers a different challenge and he will design a custom chartered inshore fishing trip to fit your individual needs and fishing level. So if you are a serious angler looking for that trophy fish or just want to get out on the water for some great catching, give Captain Gary a call.
palm harbor
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“catch fish with capt. gary”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I met with Capt. Gary on 4-19-12 and told him I wanted to catch redfish as I had never caught one. He went to a secluded area just south of Clearwater Beach near the shoreline and within two minutes of casting our shrimp and pinfish I had my first redfish. I caught about ten in a short period of time until a fast moving storm forced us under a bridge. Capt. Gary did a great job of getting us to the redfish and getting the fish back in the water so we could catch more. I will plan future trips with him and even if the fish are not biting, it will be a great time.

1 Thank ger w

New Berlin, Wisconsin, United States
“Captain Gary”
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I was referred to Gary by the concierge at The Sandpearl Resort. I went with a buddy and our two sons aged 12, and those two had limited fishing experience/knowledge. Gary was very knowledgeable about Clearwater Beach and the ecosystem, and willing to answer all questions. Fishing was outstanding. We caught several fish, and he knew where to find fish all day. More importantly, he was very patient with the boys, teaching them how to bait hooks, cast for the first time, and retied a dozen hooks. Will unequivocally call him again next year on Spring Break

Decatur, Indiana, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“This is the Captain to go fishing with!”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We had a great time on our first inshore fishing trip, thanks to Capt Gary and his knowledge. We were able to catch fish at all the locations and his ability to know where to go was the key!. He was patient and had an ease about him that allowed us to enjoy this trip!. We caught several fish and had some interesting strays such as flounder, ladyfish, mackerel. He is highly reccommended and the value is good!. If your thinking about a great experience that involves an active day of fishing with a great guide, make sure you call Capt Gary!

Visited March 2012
Belle Mead, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great day fishing and a great time!!!”
Reviewed 10 April 2012

I discovered All Catch Charters after doing some extensive research on the internet for my family trip to Clearwater, and I'm happy to say that I lucked out by finding Gary. My boys (age 12 & 10) had for a great day of fishing, and a fantastic time. Gary's knowledge, expertise and fishing stories were an added bonus to our little adventure. Gary made every attempt to make the trip exciting by constantly searching for the "hot spots" to make sure we caught plenty. I will be sure to call on him again the next time we are back in Clearwater.

Livingston, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great time fishing with Capt. Gary Burch”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

My wife, son and myself went out fishing with Capt. Gary and had a great time. This was our first time going inshore fishing in Clearwater Fl. We caught lots of fish at every location and some nice large fish as well. Capt. Gary made us fill right at home and helped us get use to this type of flats fishing. I would reccomend a charter with Capt. Gary if you like any kind of inshore and flats fishing. A great experience. Ric

Visited March 2012

Been to All Catch Charters? Share your experiences!