“Great lunch at Rana Grill & Kabab Restaurant-And open during Month of Ramadan”
Review of Rana Grill & Kabab

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Rana Grill & Kabab
Ranked #1,374 of 2,407 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Indian
Tampa, Florida
“Great lunch at Rana Grill & Kabab Restaurant-And open during Month of Ramadan”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Great to know that this restaurant is open regular business hours during Muslims holy month of Ramadan and still eat the delicious Indian/ Pakistan style food during lunch hours. Yesterday few of my colleagues from work decided to go for lunch at Randa Gill & Kabab Restaurant located at 2047 East Fowler Avenue in Tampa Florida. I ate Kabab Platter and it is delicious, the platter was quite big and I shared with my colleagues.

I am glad to know that this restaurant observes regular business hours and is not closed for holidays. We took few menus with us so when I decide to go there for lunch again at Rana Grill & Kabab Restaurant, I plan order my lunch before hand so I do not have to wait when I get there. When you work, lunch hour is limited. Good management and the owner really know how to take care of the customers.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank findmeinusa

Clearwater, Florida
“Cheats”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

I have taken many a take out from Rana's, as well as dining at the restaurant in the past. I had ordered $100 worth of food for myself for take out, and when the bill was presented to me, I saw a $5.00 for extra garnishing. Unfortunately the cashier had already run my credit card by the time I noticed the extra charge. When I inquired as to the extra charge, I was told that the restaurant had a new policy for extra garnishments. Of course this was told to me after the fact. I stopped going not over a $5.00 extra charge, but on principle.

It was bad enough that over the last two years, and that too very sneakily, that they kept hiking the menu prices by less than a dollar every month or so, but also the reducing the portions. But overcharging me was the hair that broke the camel's back. I loath cheats.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank H-P M
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Flavorless”
Reviewed 29 March 2013

Pakistani food is very similar to Indian food. I have had very good Indian food and this place had a lot of classic Indian dishes on the menu such as chicken tikka masala and chicken biryani (which was highly recommended in online reviews), but they were not nearly as good as the high ratings they've been getting. The tikka masala was flavorless and the chicken biryani was the same. I truly do not understand the high ratings. I would not recommend this place, you are setting yourself up for disappointment.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Amanda P
Tampa, Florida
“Its a great Casual Family dining family Resturant .”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

Recently, I was reading the reviews of Rana Grill & Kabaab House and was wondering if the food is as good as positive reviews what I have read. My friends who came out of State for a visit, I took them for dinner at Rana Grill & Kabaab House on Fowler Avenue in Tampa Florida. What a wonderful casual dining atmosphere with a great customer service. The food was very tasty and good and my friends who joined me for dinner decided to take another order with them to their hotel.

I am a picky eater and the negative reviews from other customers who have eaten at this restaurant are absolutely not what I have seen. May be these customers had the bad day or a bad week!!

If you have not eaten at Rana Grill & Kabab House, try it and I am sure you will like it. Menu prices are reasonable and affordable. I also heard from the owner that they do catering for special occasions .You can reach this restaurant at (813) 972-1550

• Visited March 2013
Tampa, Florida
“POOR customer service, disrespectful managment and undercooked food”
Reviewed 21 January 2013

First of all, if you respect your self kindly DO NOT go to this restaurant. The man running this restaurant has no respect of how to talk to a lady. The food we ordered was undercooked. We did not ask for any replacement and paid the bill. When we were walking out a quietly told Mr. Rana that the food was undercooked, instead he made a commotion telling the whole restaurant and raising his voice on me. Instead of accepting the mistake he started telling me and my husband that he has been in restaurant business for many years and we should not teach him how to make food. This is the epitome of disgrace and disrespect. Neither us nor any of our friends go to this place any more. The food neither the management is worth the disrespectful treatment of guests!

Visited January 2013
3 Thank S B

Been to Rana Grill & Kabab? Share your experiences!