“Great. Breakfast”

Ranked #71 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Stumbled upon this cafe while trying figure out brunch on a Sunday after a night of dancing. No wait very friendly staff and amazing coffee!! I had the bacon veggie quiche that came with a choice of homemade muffin and fruit bowl my husband had the waffle and bacon. Quiche was filling and the fruit was fresh and huge!!! Fresh banana strawberry apple and some honey dew. My cranberry muffin I enjoyed later nice and tart!

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Had brunch here today. I had overlooked this place for years. Great food and large selection. I just with they had mimosas. Great start to a beautiful sunday!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Like no other breakfast place. 5 stars You'll see what I'm talking about when you get the opportunity to go. I know next time i'm in Tampa I WILL have breakfast there again!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

Found this by accident just walking down the street and what a find! Had breakfast here once but one of my associates ate here twice and said both meals were awesome. The omelets are huge and fluffy. The Mississippi-raised friend I was with said they were the best grits he'd had in years! My ham and cheese quiche was wonderful! Server was pleasant, sharp, and quick! And the manager also came by to check on us. We got there about 9AM and missed the entire breakfast rush, so it was perfect. Restroom was very clean as well.

Reviewed 9 February 2014

The restaurant we wanted to eat at had a 15-minute waiting period, so we walked a couple of doors down and settled for a seat at Samaria's Cafe. I had a feta-cheddar cheese omelette and my wife had a broccoli-cauliflower omelette. It was a great breakfast. One that we will repeat in the near future. The home fries were cooked perfectly, and had an excellent taste. We saw a ton of other selections on the menu, and hope, in time, we will be able to eat through it. Everything looked delicious. Do not be in a rush because everything is made to order. The personnel are personable, and the service was fine. Casual dining, wonderful food. Not much more you can ask for -- except, maybe, a nice walk in Curtis-Hixon Park down the block.