“Fresh, Delicious and Served With a Smile”
Review of Samaria Cafe

Samaria Cafe
Ranked #59 of 2,460 Restaurants in Tampa
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 3 June 2014

If you are looking for a fresh, satisfying breakfast in Tampa, go to the Samaria Cafe. As we walked in the door, the waitress greeted us with a smile and a cheery good morning. Piping hot coffee and fresh, cold juice quickly followed. The menu is extensive but we chose the specials with a few adjustments - no problem for the waitress or the kitchen. We had a cheese and avocado omelet with a big bowl of fresh, ripe fruit on the side and a big breakfast of eggs, bacon and pancakes. We were not disappointed. We will go back to Samaria whenever we are back in Tampa.

1  Thank Amy C

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Just moved to tampa a few months ago and have eaten here 3 times already. Love sitting outside and having breakfast with my family and dog. IT is pet friendly and they bring your dog a bowl of water. Very nice servers. Owner came out and asked how our meal was too.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Breakfast wasnt outstanding. Wasnt bad either. Just ok. However my server was extremely welcoming and added to my experience. I was alone so I sat at the counter. However they need to train their waitstaff not to gossip at the back counter. I give this place a 4 because overall my experience was great with my server. They need to modernize the place.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Absolutely loved this place! It wasn't packed like most brunch spots and the food and service was excellent! I consider myself to be an eggs Benedict expert and wow! The eggs Benedict blew me away! Definitely the best that I've had in Tampa. The fresh hollandaise really makes a different. Would go back again!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

What a pleasant surprise! Friends took me to lunch here yesterday. The owner came out to check on us and told us that everything they make, right down to their soup, is homemade and fresh. They serve breakfast all day and the lunch menu is extensive. I had the Monte Cristo and it was so large I could only eat half. Great find and I cannot wait to go back!

Been to Samaria Cafe? Share your experiences!