“Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant place to stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Ranked #23 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Waukesha, Wisconsin
“Couldn't have asked for a more pleasant place to stay”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Found a room on Hotwire for the evening for my wife and me. When we arrived, the front desk manager upgraded us to a suite at no add'l charge. The front desk staff was very pleasant and helpful. Amanda G. was a pleasure to work with. The enitre staff was cheery and wore smiles when greeting the visitors to their hotel. The bed was fantastic. Very firm yet plenty of cushioning for a pleasant night sleep. In the morning they offer an excellent buffet breakfast breakfast for an add'l charge. We are not large breakfast eaters, so the buffet was more than what we needed. The hostess accomodated our needs by offering to charge us a fee for only what we ate since we are more bagel, fruit and oatmeal eaters for breakfast. She gave us free coffee and juice at no add'l charge. We would definitely make this our next hotel stop the next time we are in the area. Beautiful hotel. Plenty of parking close.

Room Tip: Go on the weekends for the best rates since it's located in a business park area of town.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
TheBopMan,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and taking the time to share your comments. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences. Your business is important to us and we look forward to seeing you again!

Best regards,
Dannialle Neville, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This is our favorite hotel. We love the King Deluxe room with the adjustable comfortable bed and great air conditioner that keeps the room nice and cool. The "Customer Service" is fantastic and the food is excellent. Great breakfast buffet and steaks cooked to perfection. We also love the fresh cookies offered every evening. We have been staying at this hotel since it first opened, 10+ years. The location is beautiful and peaceful. Sephora, the housekeeping supervisor, is such a sweet lady and does a wonderful job of making sure we have excellent service. Tim and Tarah on the front desk went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. The Chef, the waitresses and all the hotel staff we encountered while there had that spirit of excellence that makes this hotel such a great place to stay.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Royce J,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Thank you for recognizing the staff; I will be sure to share your kind words with them – they’ll be thrilled!

Yours truly,
Central City, United States
Reviewed 26 January 2014

My wife and I always stay here when visiting our daughter. The hotel is clean and spacious. The staff is always welcoming and accommodating. They take care to use our names, which personalizes the experience. We couldn't ask for a better place to stay while visiting family.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Darren R,
Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate hearing from you and are glad to know you enjoyed your stay and the level of service we provide. We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in the area!

Yours truly,
Gainesville, United States
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I guess you would have to type it in the computer yourself that you are going to pay cash when you check out. They charged my card anyway even after I called the night before checkout to make sure. It is now 4 days after checkout and they charged my card twice and over-drafted my bank account for over 100 dollars. I've called twice after leaving to try to resolve this when I also tried to take care of this problem before I even left the hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Rebecca S,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I regret you experienced an issue with your billing. I am glad we were able to connect and work out the problem. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
Again, thank you for writing a review and I hope to see you again in the future.
Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I booked this property back in November 2013, for a Leadership Conference that took place this past weekend. From the first moment, of meeting the Sales consultant, I felt this was the place to be. Upon my arrival on Jan. 17, at 6:00 a.m., the front desk sales associates greeted me with a pleasant "good morning" and directed me to the appropriate banquet room. Upon checking into my sleeping room, my husband and I was greeted yet again by the friendly housekeeping staff. Over the next two days, the staff members like Lori, Andrew, John, William, Tarah, Stephanie and others went out of their way to ensure that we had everything we needed for our Leadership Conference and our stay. All our guests, really enjoyed the "Little Italy" menu and the cookies, scones, and fruit was very fresh and delicious. Finally, I was truly impressed that both Cayla, Sales Director and Tina Catering Manager both came out of their offices on Friday morning to meet with me. Tina also came into the banquet room to further ensure everything was going smoothly. Because of the little things the entire staff at Hilton Garden Inn did our guest at the Leadership Conference noticed and inquiried about future endeavors at the hotel. For that all the staff members who served us should be recognized. Thank you all for a job well done! Thank you T.W. Singleton & BOW Ministry

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, 23 January 2014
Twsbow,
Thank you so much for your review – we couldn’t be more thrilled to have such a nice recommendation. I am glad that you had an enjoyable experience and I hope you had a great conference. Thank you especially for recognizing the staff, it made their day! We look forward to seeing you next time you’re in the area!

Thanks again,

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Staff was attentive and courteous. Rooms are well appointed and well maintained. Very quiet. Keurig machine in room along with mini fridge and microwave. Cable channels leaning more towards sports, but standard ones are there. Felt like a safe area. Definitely would book again. Only wish breakfast was complimentary as in other brands.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this review, 22 January 2014
L M,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be well maintained and convenient. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff during our next meeting. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 17 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed here on New Year's Eve. We wanted something close to Ybor City and to the Hard Rock. We were taking in the Outback Bowl Parade then heading to the Hard Rock to ring in the New Year. It was a quick 15 minute or so drive to Ybor and only a 3 mile cab ride to the Hard Rock from the hotel. The location was perfect for what we needed. The hotel was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly. No breakfast was included but a keurig coffee machine in the room was an added bonus. The hotel was in a little area off of the main road and looked like a small executive office complex. Not knowing this particular area of Tampa safety was an initial concern but I felt safe at the hotel and the general location. The value of the stay prompted me to write a review. The price was under $100. Being it was NYE, 3 miles from the Hard Rock AND a nice hotel, we couldn't beat that! We were very pleased with the stay and we will return in the future.

• Stayed December 2013
Animllurv,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel and our location. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff during our next team meeting. Thank you again and I look forward to seeing you again!
Dannialle Neville, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tampa
Sheraton Tampa Brandon Hotel
Embassy Suites by Hilton Tampa Brandon
Staybridge Suites Tampa East - Brandon
Residence Inn Tampa Sabal Park/Brandon
Comfort Suites at Fairgrounds - Casino
Hilton Garden Inn Tampa / Riverview / Brandon

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon? Share your experiences!