“eight day experience”

Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon
Ranked #30 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 24 February 2014

The first day I arrived later in the afternoon I had to call housekeeping and wait for an hour between the time I called and the time they finally got the dirty bed sheets changed. The furniture was also dirty and there was hair in the bathroom tub and ion the floor. The next day I noticed there were bugs on the soap in the bathroom tub, I told the front desk, they sprayed the room the next day. The bugs were still there as I had bites all over me the next day and a guest who visited my room and took a nap on the bed told me she had bites on her neck. The issue was never resolved and I finally asked for another room as this was never offered to me and I was not used to having to deal with this. I moved my large amount of luggage by myself in the middle of the night the night before I left and was exhausted. I was told I could only receive two nights refund even though the problem was going on all but the one night I stayed in the new room. The guarantee of satisfaction obviously is no good. I would never stay there again. I never received the two nights back either.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Nancy904
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and share your experience with me. I regret you did not enjoy your stay and I apologize for the issues you experienced. I will be sure to look into these and address them. This is truly not the level of service nor accommodations that is typically experienced at our hotel, and definitely not something to be taken lightly. Please be assured that all of your concerns will addressed by me personally.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

I have been staying at this hotel for 12 years. Never complained about even the slightest thing. Great location. Excellent staff. Great breakfast bar and attentive chef. Always plenty coffee. And, in room Keurig machines.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

Byron B,

We appreciate your continued business and loyalty to our brand. Thank you for your kind comments in regards to our great amenities, friendly staff and ideal location. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Dannialle Neville

Reviewed 19 February 2014

wouldn't stay anywhere else in Tampa. This property was excellent on all points. Especially the staff. Rooms were great, food was delicious and the atmosphere in and out was very pleasing. The hotel was nestled within a beautifully landscaped office park and gave a very secluded yet safe feeling. The patio area/pool was very relaxing. The rooms were well appointed and clean and the room attendants were most helpful. The room service was very efficient and the food was delicious and plentiful as well as being a great value.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2014

484tracyp,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your kind comments. I am pleased you found your stay to be enjoyable and I will be sure to share your review with our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 19 February 2014

Nice property with excellent staff. Very convenient to all destinations in the Tampa/Brandon area. I will look at this hotel first when returning to the area. Hotel is somewhat secluded from the heavy traffic areas nearby.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Michael V,
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay. I’m pleased you found our hotel to be in a convenient location! I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff during our next meeting. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This my second time staying here. Close to the interstate, but secluded from the main roads. Good, quiet location, close to the fairgrounds. Beds are comfy, rooms are nice. Staff is very friendly and courteous.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Lyn E,

Thank you for returning to our hotel and your nice comments. It’s wonderful to receive your complimentary feedback on our comfortable accommodations, ideal location, as well as our friendly staff. We appreciate you choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East Brandon for your hotel needs, and we hope you’ll visit us again soon.

Dannialle Neville

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I traveled to Tampa to provide 40 hours of training for my company. We used one of the conference rooms for the training in addition to having a multitude of rooms for the other employees who traveled to addend. The staff of the Garden Inn were more than accommodating, and were prepared to meet all of our needs. The management went out of their way to ensure our comfort as well as our success. The rooms very clean, and the common areas were always neat and orderly. I will definitely be staying again whether it be business, or pleasure.

• Stayed: February 2014

Steve F,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay. I am pleased you enjoyed our hotel and the level of service we provided to you and your group. I will be sure to share your kind comments with the staff during our next team meeting. Thank you again and I hope you choose to stay with us in the future!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

This hotel is located near florida state fairgrounds and Hard rock casino. The staff is absolutely phenomenal......breakfast in morning was great. Front desk staff was very helpful and super nice. I will always be staying here when in town

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business

Skoff,
Thank you for your kind review. We strive to achieve great service and I’m glad you experienced it. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff during our next meeting. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the area!