I spent a weekend here with my wife and two and half year old daughter. We were in town for my niece's graduation and the hotel was close to my brother's home. I was able to get a room for $43 per night through priceline.com.
The hotel sits just off I-75 in a very attractive, quiet wooded office park. There is no retail/commerical development in the immediate area, but numerous shopping and dining choices are available a few miles away around the Brandon Towncenter Mall area. Business travellers are their primary market, so it was mostly vacant and very quiet during the weekend.
The hotel is not in the immediate area of any attractions but is a short drive to Busch Gardens, Hard Rock Casino, State Fair Grounds. We drove to Clearwater Beach in less than an hour and you could be in the Disney Area in little more than hour via I-4, which is just a few miles away.
The staff was polite and helpful. The hotel has a very nice pool which my daughter and I had to ourselves. The exercise room was in good order with several different pieces of equipment that look like they were almost brand new.
Our room was clean, large and comfortable but nothing exceptional. it was a well-done mid-level hotel room. We did not eat breakfast at the hotel, the $9.95 price was unattractive in comparision to other local choices a few miles away. They do offer room service in the evening and the prices were not too high.
Overall, it was a pleasant place to stay and if you can get a room through Priceline at $43 per night a real bargain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon hotel is conveniently located in east Tampa, in Highland Oaks Business Park, near Sabal Park. Enjoy easy access to numerous attractions including the Florida State Fairgrounds, MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre and the Bob Thomas Equestrian Center. A complimentary shuttle from the hotel runs within a five-mile radius, covering numerous shopping, restaurant and entertainment venues. Unwind in a spacious guest room or suite; complimentary WiFi, and a refrigerator and microwave in every room help make you room a Tampa home on the road.The relaxed atmosphere of Great American Grill® makes the ideal venue for lunch or dinner, in addition to its famous cooked-to-order breakfast. The 24-hour Pavilion Pantry® offers snacks for your in-room microwave. Keep beers and sodas cool in the in-room refrigerator. Maintain your work-out routine in the contemporary fitness center. Refresh under Tampa sun in the outdoor pool. Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon hotel makes an elegant venue for meetings and functions of up to 180 guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon Hotel Tampa
- Hilton Tampa
- Hilton Garden Inn Brandon
- Tampa Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn Tampa East/Brandon Florida