“Our Go To Pizza place in Ybor”

New York New York Pizza
Ranked #202 of 2,405 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Kailua, Hawaii
“Our Go To Pizza place in Ybor”
Reviewed 4 March 2013

We hadn't been in Ybor long and were looking for a late snack and came across this place. There were about 5 pizzas in the window and one looked awesome. We ordered a slice and it was. Piles of ricota cheese, spinach and tomato on a cheese based pizza. It was warm, the crust was perfect and we were hooked. We've been back numerous times now, both inside and out, but sitting outside watching Ybor pass by with a big slice of pizza in your hands is tough to beat.

• Visited February 2013

Portsmouth, Ohio
“A little New York in Tampa..”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Visiting Tampa and staying at the Embassy Suites with friends and needed a pizza...While walking around YBor City we remembered seeing their sign, called, delivered in under 30 mins. great value & GREAT pizza..

Visited February 2013
Tampa, Florida
“BEST PIZZA IN THE TAMPA AREA!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013

New York New York Pizza Truly gives you the ambiance and food that make you nostalgic, if you have ever been to New York City. Bright lights, Eclectic and Big portions! The food is amazing, the service is fast, and they deliver! The pizza is HUGE! BEST PIZZA, FOOD, AND SERVICE! Sincerely the Best Customer in town!

• Visited January 2013
Fort Myers, Florida
“Pizza will change the way I look at every other pizza!!!”
Reviewed 27 December 2012 via mobile

Words cannot explain how good I think the pizza was at the location. I tried the scampi pizza and it was amazing!!! I live 2 hours away but next week when back on business, I will be having another one. Amazing taste and the small is enough for two. I will be back for sure.
Delivery was prompt and hot.

Ancaster, Ontario
“OMG! Awesome!”
Reviewed 26 December 2012

I read about this place on the Urban Spoon, and it had great ratings. It was soooo good! Huge portions, great service and a fun family environment. This is not a fancy place, but the food makes up for it. The pizza was huge. My daughter had the steak salad and loved it. My son had the lasagne (huge portions)and he hardly put a dent into it. We took the leftovers (untouched side) and gave it to a homeless guy and he was very happy! Ybor City was fun and a real party downtown as it was the Santa Pub Crawl night.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank CoolCanucks44

Been to New York New York Pizza? Share your experiences!