“Looking for cross-cultural excitement?”

New York New York Pizza
Ranked #214 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 April 2014

New York style pizza in a former Cubano cigar rolling district in Tampa, Florida? It all adds up to perfect. Great pizza (cheap too!) by the slice or by the pie, friendly staff, and a wonderful location: Make it your next stop!

Reviewed 12 January 2014

I've lived in Tampa for about 20 years and always felt that this town suffered from a pizza drought. Then I had NY NY Pizza in Ybor City. Wow! The flavor is simply amazing. A slice of pizza (pepperoni being my favorite) sounds simple to make but surprisingly how many pizza places make mediocre pizza. Not NY NY. Their pizza tastes like NY pizza! I had recommended this place to an student intern from Jersey area and he came back to me and said "Tastes like the place down the street from my home! Thanks!!". If you're not up for a slice and have time for a pie, order the LITTLE ITALY. This pizza has roasted red peppers, sausage, pepperoni and fresh basil on it. Oh man, it's so good. I always add some garlic to it and it's perfection. I've tried both the locations in Ybor and Howard and it's all GOOD. Pizza isn't expensive either, so it's a great value. This is not fine dining. It's a casual place to hit during lunch or after a night around town. If you're visiting town and are strolling around Ybor, do yourself a favor and try their pizza.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

My wife and I was visiting Tampa for a Concert. We decided we wanted pizza for lunch , so we looked at TripAdvisor. New York New York Pizza was rated good so we tried it. We are glad we did too. Pizza and service was great !

Reviewed 7 May 2013

It was late night and stopped by because we had a taste for pizza. I had a slice of pepperoni and veggie. It was good but it didn't make me want to make a special trip there for a slice. Of course I dare not compare it to authentic New York pizza A good place to stop for late night munchies.

Reviewed 21 March 2013

It's sunday morning, 3AM and I want pizza. New York New York is the place. It's right on 7th Ave. in Ybor and you can order from the window a whole pie, or what most people do, a slice. It's good pizza, and there when you need it most, after a night of partying.

Been to New York New York Pizza? Share your experiences!