“An extraordinary boutique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Zoey Bloom - CLOSED

Zoey Bloom
More attraction details
Owner description: In the heart of the South Tampa’s boutique area is Zoey Bloom. Zoey Bloom brings the sleek, modern look of New York’s Madison Avenue boutiques to Tampa. Whether it is handbags, jewelry, home accessories or even a hair clip, you can be assured that your purchase is unique, stylish and made up of only the very best that the market has to offer. We promise you much enjoyment, a lot of fun and many compliments.
Delray Beach, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“An extraordinary boutique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2013

Before I review the boutique specifically, let me start by saying that I live in Southeast Florida with access to some of the best shopping in the country - Miami, Boca Raton, & West Palm Beach. However, I have not found a shop in this tri-county area that matches Zoey Bloom in terms of its attentive, but not intrusive customer service; quality and uniqueness of its merchandise; and, its full range of price point options. I only wish that I lived closer to this extraordinary boutique!

I had the opportunity to visit Zoey Bloom in mid-January, when I was required to drive to Tampa for a business project. Not a big fan of driving and dreading the 4-5 hour road trip, I decided to research shops near my hotel and treat myself to a brief shopping excursion when I arrived in Tampa. With Zoey Bloom listed as #1 on Trip Advisor, I decided it would be my destination and hoped that it would be worth the time. It certainly was!

What initially impressed me about Zoey Bloom was the uniqueness of its merchandise - there are jewelry pieces, handbags, and other items that are different and distinct, but also wearable and practical. I appreciated that these items came in all different price points, most quite reasonable and affordable, allowing me to consider and treat myself to multiple jewelry items without "breaking the bank". (Typically, if I have found a similar type of store on the East Coast, the prices are exorbitant.)

But, what really sold me on Zoey Bloom was the customer service of Jo Anne, the CEO of the store. She was attentive and helpful, offering honest feedback and recommendations, irrespective of the price. In fact, she encouraged me to purchase a less expensive necklace, because she felt it was more flattering than another piece that I was considering. Jo Anne was warm, genuine, and clearly loves what she does.

I walked out of Zoey Bloom with 3 unique jewelry pieces, of which I continue to receive compliments every time that I wear them. But, I also left hoping to be assigned to another business project in Tampa, just so that I can visit Zoey Bloom again!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Christine M

Lake Ariel, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wonderful presentation.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2012

I have not been here in person-- I have shopped their online store, and their selections are unique and attractive. I especially like that the merchandise they display is not overwhelming. So often online stores attempt to be all things to all people, but here there is a small selection of beautiful items that you won't find everywhere. When I want a special gift, I find their site to be a 'go to' destination for ideas and special selections. I ordered several items for my mother from this site and they were a huge hit, not only for the selections, but also the tasteful presentation and packaging. Don't miss this store.

Visited June 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“THE place to purchase women's handbags and accessories”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2012

Zoey Bloom is a wonderful boutique experience! It's a "go to" choice for me when I visit Tampa to get unique and high quality gifts for the women in my life. They seem to have a unique fashion forward, yet very wearable, selection. And the service is always very personable. The owners have lots of experience in women's retail and it shows. Now I even visit their website when I'm back home.

Visited July 2012
Jackson, Michigan, United States
“On line shopping too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

Be sure to visit their web site too! Very easy to use and they sometimes offer discounts for % off or free shipping. "Friend" them on Facebook and stay in the loop. Ordering is quick and easy and very personable feed back. Love it!

Visited November 2011
New York, New York, United States
“Trendy and Terrific!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 August 2012

How can you not love a boutique of New York City and LA caliber that's located in Tampa? It was was a totally unexpected find! The owner Jim was extremely kind and attentive and helped us pick out some fabulous gifts for the family. My wife was raving about it for days and was beyond excited when she heard there was a website!!! Stop in and ask for Jim! This place is a total gem

Visited August 2012