“Real Tea Lovers Delight XO”

TeBella Tea Company
Ranked #20 of 29 Coffee & Tea in Tampa
Description: Not really sure what cuisine to mark it as - they have a few baked goods, but for the most part it's a tea shop, not a bakery or a coffee shop
Tampa, Florida, USA
“Real Tea Lovers Delight XO”
Reviewed 11 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

TeBella is a true treat for tea drinkers who appreciate shopping local. The owners are serious tea experts with a stylish attention to detail. I love every bit of this tea shop. I am so lucky to live close to this place. Great gift ideas too. The Blue Pomegranate Green tea is my current favorite.

Visited December 2013

“My favorite tea shop”
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I live in Maryland but I visit my parents in Tampa several times a year. This is by far my favorite tea shop. I never leave town without buying loose leaf tea to take home with me. My favorite is lavender earl grey and lavender oolong. Try their specialty tea drinks like the London Fog. Staff is friendly and they know their tea.

amandafsmithson
“A real gem- my favorite south Tampa spot”
Reviewed 3 April 2012

You can't go wrong with this Davis islands tea shop. (they have Buddy Brew coffee, too). It's locally owned and the owners are often there. They have over 100 loose leaf teas - and will help you choose of you are new to tea. (you can get tea hot, iced, or loose to take home). They also have wifi plus cupcakes, biscotti, chocolates, etc. I like to sit outside with iced tea and my computer.

1 Thank amandafsmithson
“Excellent Tea Shop”
Reviewed 1 January 2012

David Island is kind of a random spot to find a great tea shop, but there it is, in the middle of the small shopping district, probably the best tea shop in the Tampa Bay area. It's a mom and pop place, and the owners are both friendly and very knowledgeable about teas. They have a huge range of teas, including green, black and red teas, oolongs, chais, rooibos lends from Africa and mate blends from South America, and a variety of herbal blends. Their chai latte and mate latte are made form their own blends, and are the best I've had anywhere. The shop also sells a small selection of sweet treats and some nice displays of tea paraphernalia and cookbooks that are worth a look if you're a tea fan. A nice place to stop for a drink or pick up some loose-leaf tea to take home.

• Visited December 2011