“Great Food and Service”

Ranked #415 of 2,399 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Healthy
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Seasons Fresh is a great little restaurant thats great for any occasion. The service was quick, and friendly. The meals had wonderful flavor, and presentation.

I would certainly go back

1 Thank Kyle B

Florida
“Delightful!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have recently been to Seasons Fresh twice in one week!

The first time, my son and I had lunch on a day when one of the daily soups was potato/leek. It was delicious. We both had it with the "half and half" option, paired with half of the brown oil turkey sandwich. Both dishes were full of flavor and it was a great pairing.

The second time, I took my husband to lunch. I used the "half and half" option again, this time pairing an amazing clam chowder and a chicken salad sandwich on five grain Italian bread. The soup was chock full of clams and the chicken salad was one of the best I've tasted. My husband decided to have the roasted turkey chipotle sandwich on the five grain. He said it was amazing and suggested I have it next time.

The staff was so friendly and even though the restaurant filled up, the orders came out quickly. They lived up to the name, because everything was fresh and yummy. We're making this place one of our regular lunch stops and can't wait for cooler weather so that we can sit outside on the patio!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank EilselFL
“Great Food”
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Had a wonderful lunch at Seasons Fresh - a organic café / bistro. It's small, but quaint. Beautifully decorated. The staff was friendly and helpful. Had "The Green Way" juice - spinach, celery, & apple - it was delicious! The turkey wrap very flavorful. The salad had a variety of fresh vegetables and an interesting lime cilantro dressing. Didn't have room for dessert this time, but they had a nice selection of gelato I will have next time.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Nthomas177
“impressed”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This place has great potential. It is a little small. We went during a storm. A waiter helped the old ladies with an umbrella and walked them to their cars. I am impressed! Food was good. I had the chicken panini. The coffee gelato was awesome too! I hear about their famous "cafe mocha" and will try it next time. I will come again (hopefully better weather to sit in their back patio)

Visited April 2014
1 Thank dmath35489
Tampa, Florida
“Don't miss it if you are in North Tampa”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

This place is amazing! Their dishes are casual gourmet with a south american touch worth trying. It has the feeling of a cafe bistro with great food. I always go for lunch and I do not think that they serve dinner. Check their hours of operation before going!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Foncho11

Been to Seasons Fresh? Share your experiences!