Let me start by saying that I travel 100 nights per year and have been for the past ten years. I stay at Marriotts, Hiltons, Sheratons and Boutique Hotels. I have never seen a hotel's employees always bringing their A game. I was so impressed by this that I am writing my first hotel review ever! Every employee I came into contact with was OUTSTANDING! Every employee I saw would smile and acknowledge me each time they saw me. Wanda from housekeeping asked me how my day was while I was in the elevator with her. In every hotel that I normally stay, the housekeepers won't look at me, let alone engage in pleasant conversation. Every desk clerk was great and never seemed bothered to answer my questions. I have to give extra recognition to Mark. He took care of scanning that I needed completed all while registering other customers, answering the phones and answering questions of others. He remained calm, professional and concerned with each customer's request. Breakfast was better than what I have had at other Holiday Inn Express' or Hampton Inn. Nicole was OUTSTANDING! Oh and, George, the manager, was at breakfast talking to the customers asking for feedback on each person's stay. I've NEVER seen this. The room is what you would expect at Holiday Inn Express. Nothing more, nothing less.
I was in town visiting family. When I return to Tampa again, this is where I will be staying.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find out why New Tampa is the 'Place To Be' The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is closest in New Tampa to Busch Gardens and University of South Florida (USF). This beautiful Hotel & Suites is located in the pristine 'New Tampa' area of Tampa and is easy to get to at I-75 exit 270. The hotel is close to everything; yet it is nestled in a peaceful nature preserve area. New Tampa is exciting, clean, fresh and new with over 15 restaurants and 5 golf courses. From the hotel you can walk to the new 20 screen movie theater, restaurants and shopping.This Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is recognized as having one of the best guest service ratings of any hotel in the country. It features a heated outdoor pool with lushly landscaped grounds, free high-speed Internet access in all rooms, wireless access in public areas, a business center, fitness center and the hotel s own putting green. The 27 suites also include a wet bar and 47" TV's. Executive suites & presidential suites feature Jacuzzi tubs, glass enclosed showers and multiple TV sets. This is the closest Express in New Tampa to Busch Gardens, USF-University of South Florida, DTCC, T-Mobile, USAA, Verizon, Coca-Cola, Achieve Global, Washington Mutual, JLM Industries, Telecom Park, Hidden River, Highwoods Preserve, Museum of Science & Industry, Moffitt Cancer Center and more. Pets under 35lbs are allowed in a limited number of guest rooms with a $50 deep clean fee. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, IHG, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites New Tampa i-75 Bruce b. Downs
- Holiday Inn Express Tampa
- Holiday Inn Tampa
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites New Tampa I-75 Bruce B. Downs Florida