This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed.The beds were awesome. I felt welcomed from the front desk staff.The outside lighting was enough I never once felt afraid to leave out of the room alone. The breakfast was awesome really enjoyed the outdoor breakfast area. The rooms were large, with a refrigator free wifi oh yea did I mention that the place is extremly cleaaaaaan.I will definately stay here again if I am i the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easily Accessible from all major Interstates of Tampa, i.e. A minute from Exit 265 off I-75, Six miles from exit 51 off I-275 & about four miles from I-4. Located in a peaceful country like surroundings with IHOP Restaurant open 24/7. Less than five miles from USF, Sun dome, Busch Gardens, MOSI & Adventure Islands. Florida Fairgrounds, Amphi Theatre & Hard Rock Casino are within eight miles. Shriners, Moffitt & other Hospitals are with in five miles. Beautiful Beachess of Clearwater are about 25 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel Tampa
- Ramada Tampa
- Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North Florida