“new years eve 2012”

Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Ranked #40 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Reviewed 2 January 2012

This is one of the cleanest places I have ever stayed.The beds were awesome. I felt welcomed from the front desk staff.The outside lighting was enough I never once felt afraid to leave out of the room alone. The breakfast was awesome really enjoyed the outdoor breakfast area. The rooms were large, with a refrigator free wifi oh yea did I mention that the place is extremly cleaaaaaan.I will definately stay here again if I am i the area.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank whatme
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. Your satisfaction on your stay reflects very much in your review & all my delighted collegues join me to thank you for the feed back. This appreciation by you for the Hotel as also for my entire team is indeed a best reward any one working in the Hospitality Industry can ask for. We will look forward to your future visits to Tampa & to us with friends & families. THANK YOU FOR THE BUSINESS AS ALSO THE RAVING REVIEW.

Reviewed 27 December 2011

I recently stayed 5 nights at Ramada Inn, Tampa Fl. It was a nice place and very clean. There are two large malls within walking distance and the staff was very helpful and professional. My wife and I enjoyed our stay. The beds were very comfortable!

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank danpremier

Dear Guest,
Ramada Inn, Tampa North appreciates your business. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. Reviews from the most guests like you have been very encouraging & keeps all of us at Ramda motivated to continue to do better. We have been rewarded by guests showering pleasant reviews & repeat business from them & their families. These reviews have been consistently helpful to us in current economic conditions. Thank you once again for the business as also the review. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 3 December 2011

Nice motel, comfortable beds, nice sheets/comforter, nice reception. The rooms are a little on the small side. For the price you can't beat it. Safe area, close to USF and Busch. Better than a lot of the other area hotels.

• Stayed: November 2011

Dear Guest.
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. In a very few lines you have very nicely summed up most qualities of our Motel. I will add just one more. I have been blessed with an excellent team which is dedicated, imaginative & hard working to make sure every guest had a comfortable stay. No wonder I have been blessed by the guests with their repeat business as also very encouraging reviews which largely motivates all of us at Ramada. Thank you once again for your business & we look forward to meet lodging needs of you, your family & friends.

Reviewed 1 December 2011

A great rate, courteous staff, clean rooms with refrigerator and micro, convenient location near University of South Florida, nice continental breakfast, free newspapers, computer available to check email. We stay here every time we're in Tampa to visit family and have never been disappointed.

Room Tip: We like to stay in back where it's quieter
1  Thank Edward C

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs. We are proud to be your Hotel of choice. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the business as also the feed back. All hotels being equal, determination & team effort of all my colleagues gives us an edge over our competition & my guests by their reviews & repeat business makes the same possible for all of at Ramada. THANK YOU.

Reviewed 16 November 2011

The room was clean and nice. Had a mini fridge and microwave. The free breakfast includes a hot waffle maker and other general finger foods. Staff was courteous. Ihop restaurant right next door. Overall very good stay. Very close to Busch Gardens and lots of restaurants nearby.

1  Thank Suzan G
TampaDhanu, Owner at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing Ramada Inn, Tampa North. Many improvements & relentless efforts from all my colleagues at the Hotel has helped me bring the Hotel to the current level of guest satisfaction, where I get feed back from the guests & believe me most of them are very encouraging & keeps us all motivated. All my colleagues join me to thank you for the feed back. We will look forward to your future trips to Tampa & to us. I am sure for your friends & family Ramada Inn, Tampa North will be a first choice for the lodging.

Reviewed 14 November 2011

I choose to stay at the Ramada due to the high rating it got on this site, people saying it was close to Bushe Gardens and the cheap price. I really should have done a bit more research as after I booked it I noticed it was quite far out from Tampa. As we were international travellers who can’t drive this was a major problem. The motel does not provide transport to Bushe Gardens and they had to book a cab for us to get there that cost around $15 each way. To get to Tampa downtown we decided to use the buses, although cheaper it took us around an hour. We where also limited to how long we could stay out if we stay to the bus timetable. The only restaurant near it we could find is the Ihop so limited in what to eat near the hotel.

The motel it self was great and the beds where very nice quality. You get a safe in your room as well as a microwave, wifi too. They also have a place where you can do your own laundry. If you can drive then this is the place for you but if you can’t drive like myself then I really cannot recommend this place to stay to see Tampa

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank lamblamlamb

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to note that you were unable to drive, being an International Traveller. So far as Busch Gardens is concerned, you were not worse off, because the parking is around $12 to $15.00. The place is close by & if I knew, I could have volunteered to give you/your family a ride to Busch Gardens. All my collegues join me to thank you for the feed back & may be I will pass on your feed back to the Owners to consider possibility of future transportation for the 7-10 miles radius. Once again thank you for your business as also the feed back.

Reviewed 11 November 2011

This little gem of a hotel is tucked away off I-75 in a quiet area, but very close to Bush Gardens USF and the hospitals. It shares a parking lot with an IHOP but everything else you can need it right there on Fowler Avenue. The hotel room was very clean and the beds very comfortable. The rate was excellent and the free continental breakfast was fresh and abundant. I will use it again on my trips to Moffitt Cancer Center.

Dear Guest,
I hope treatment at the Moffitt turns out very positive & helpful. We hear a lot about the Center from other guests & I am sure, you will have the same good experience. Thank for choosing our Ramada Inn, Tampa North for your lodging needs & thank you also for the feed back. We look forward for your future trips to Tampa & to us. Surely your family & friends will also patronize our facility. We look forward to your next visit to us & to Tampa.