“Beyond great value”

Ranked #42 of 163 Hotels in Tampa
Ft. lauderdale
“Beyond great value”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The rooms are clean and very well maintained. The grounds and facilities are better than most, by far. WiFi and safe and even a sofa bed were part of the room. The breakfast was very good, including waffles, cereals, toast, juices, fresh fruit - far better than I expected. Staff was most attentive and helpful; really top of the line!. The location is safe and right on the interstate with quick access to U. South Florida and Busch Gardens. This would be great for anyone.

And everything in the room worked! I'm a road warrior so this is not my expectation.

I booked online through a broker and my cost was excellent. One of the best hotel values I've seen.

Without question, I will return on my next trip to Tampa.

Room Tip: I preferred first floor and the young lady searched availability and even gave me choices. I-75 roa...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank paul t

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Aurora, Colorado
Reviewed 23 November 2013

We arrived a day late because we missed an international connection. I called the hotel to let them know we would still be coming and they held our reservation for us. The receptionist working when we arrived was very pleasant. Our room was on the second floor. There is no elevator. Our room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom, towels, and sheets were clean. International House of Pancakes (IHOP) is right across the parking lot and is open 24 hours. Our luggage did not arrive with us but was supposed to be delivered to the hotel. The receptionist gave us some toiletries to get us through until the luggage arrived--toothbrush, toothpaste, comb, razor, deodorant, and mouthwash. I thought this was a great touch. The continental breakfast included yogurt, fruit, waffles, and juice. It was enough to get us going. The receptionist that checked us out was very nice. I would stay here again and recommend it to others.

Room Tip: All the rooms open up to the outside. There is no elevator, so if you have large or a lot of luggag...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 24 November 2013
Dear Guest:

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write a review on Trip Advisor. The entire Team is pleased you Stay was Excellent. The Ramada Temple Terrace does its very best to provide Excellent Customer Service while maintaining the Highest Level of Quality. I do apologize for the Receptionist putting you on the second floor and this will be addressed. The Receptionist who checked you in should have asked if you preferred first or second floor and mentioned that we have no elevator.

We hope to see you again in the near future. If you have any other concerns or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com,

West Falls
Reviewed 22 November 2013

The only reason I gave the air quality (odor) a lesser rating is it was humid some days and in Florida there isn't always a fresh smell to the air.
We have stayed at this Ramada for many years because the staff is very professional and friendly always ready to help in any way they can. We are always relaxed and comfortable there.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Dear Guest:

Thank you for providing us with an Excellent Review on TripAdvisor. As General Manager I take all comments regarding your stay seriously. I have contact one of our distributors about the odor in some rooms and have already implemented a new program which will minimize or better yet eliminate the odors due to dampness/humidity from the outside.

The Staff does its very best to provide Excellent Customer Service and Maintain High Quality for all of our guests.

We hope to see you again in the near future and if you have any comments or suggestions please feel to contact me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com

Best Regards
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was so pleased with my room and king size bed. The room was so clean and could tell it was a non smoking room. I was so impressed with the comfort of that bed. The pillows and the whole comforter/bed situation was just wonderful. I had a little trouble with the shower knob but not a big deal. It was such a comfortable night and a quiet one too. The tv worked great but I didn't know the channels. A tv guide would have been nice. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I just asked for a king size bed.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 16 November 2013
Thank you for submitting your review to TripAdvisor regarding your most recent stay with us. The entire team is please to hear that your stay was Excellent. We do our Best in providing the Highest Customer Service and Quality.

If you have any suggestions on how we can improve our product please don't hesitate to call me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com.

We look forward to seeing you upon your return to the Tampa area.

Longwood, Florida
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

We'll start with the lack of personality from the "new" desk help who was being observed by management. I mentioned that my company has a corporate rate, and she proceeded to ignore my statement with no explanation. I asked for a king size bed, but there "weren't any available". It was Friday, I was tired, I took the double room.

After a nap, I wandered around and looked in the rooms with open curtains and counted 4 kings. The same rooms were unoccupied at 7am.

Now to the room itself: beds were firm and well made, the table and chairs were... functional; the tv worked; the shower head was weird but the pressure was great; the crusty, dried, off-white substance on the carpet by the bed... not so great. The room had a peculiar odor, a mix of cleaning supplies and something damp - it might have been the mildew forming on the shower curtain.

(Yeah, white crusty stuff on the carpet... kinda made me want to puke)

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Guest:

I apologize for the issues regarding your recent visit at the Ramada Temple Terrace. As General Manager I take full responsibility of all issues. We did have a new person in Training during your stay who was being trained by another Associate. I do apologize for the issues with the carpeting and all issues will be addressed with the Entire Team. We believe in the Highest Customer Satisfaction as well as Quality. I can assure you these issues will be addressed.

At your convenience please call me at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com to discuss in detail and would hope you give us another chance and return to our location.

Eustis
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Clean and convenient, but a little rusty, in the bathroom. Needed more electrical outlets. Nice breakfast, could we have boiled eggs? We could have used a twin roll-away.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

allan0115, General Manager at Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North, responded to this review, 31 October 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor regarding your recent stay. The entire Staff is pleased that your experience at our location was Very Satisfying.
The entire Team does its Very Best to Maintain the Highest Level of Service and Quality.

If you are back in the Tampa area in the near future we look forward to seeing you at that time.

Any comments or suggestions you may have for better improvements pleas contact me directly at 813-985-8525 or email me at allan@ramadatampa.com.

Best Regards