Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North
Sailport Waterfront Suites(Tampa)
US$185
US$168
Hotels.com
All reviewsparking lotroom was cleanbusch gardenscontinental breakfastwaffle makerbush gardensstay there againflat screen tvpleasant stayfront desk staffthe breakfast areaoatmealgreat place to stayair conditionerconvenient locationtampa areaihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We arrived and found the room very clean, but a little to deodorized, so when front desk called to see if we needed anything we mentioned towels because we had 4 adults in the room they were quick to respond. While service was here delivering towels we asked her about getting rid of some of the smell of the disinfectant smell. She went right to work and took care to change shower curtain and help with that smell. A cause of migraine headaches in some people. The breakfast was great and the front desk staff was happy to help in any need that came up, gave us directions on where we asked to go and made sure our stay was the best it could be. If we were to come back to this area, this will be our choice in Motels. I'm sure with the other couple as well. Thank you for a great stay in Tampa Bay area.

Room Tip: Nice size room even for 4 adults
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Charles N
Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

This is our second time staying here as we frequent Busch gardens annually. This motel has new remodeled rooms with new beds, linens, paint and furniture. A flat screen tv, fridge and microwave are also included. Bathroom was clean and for the price this place rivals other more expensive hotels in the area. Breakfast was continental but the front clerk was very friendly and attentive to your needs. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank DaveBFlorida
Reviewed 26 December 2013

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Me and my family was very happy staying here. the rooms r like new from renovation. we go to bush gardens once a month and we will continue to stay here .you can't go wrong the price is also great

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
Reviewed 9 December 2013

The rooms are clean and very well maintained. The grounds and facilities are better than most, by far. WiFi and safe and even a sofa bed were part of the room. The breakfast was very good, including waffles, cereals, toast, juices, fresh fruit - far better than I expected. Staff was most attentive and helpful; really top of the line!. The location is safe and right on the interstate with quick access to U. South Florida and Busch Gardens. This would be great for anyone.

And everything in the room worked! I'm a road warrior so this is not my expectation.

I booked online through a broker and my cost was excellent. One of the best hotel values I've seen.

Without question, I will return on my next trip to Tampa.

Room Tip: I preferred first floor and the young lady searched availability and even gave me choices. I-75 road noise is not an issue.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends