First, I'll say what's on everyone's mind right now...no problems with bed bugs! I have been overcome with bed bug fear recently (I'm from Philadelphia where bed bug infestations are becoming a problem) and thoroughly checked my room before bringing in my stuff (behind headboards, mattresses, sheets, pillows, desk chairs, base boards, etc) and did not find any evidence of bed bugs. This hotel pretty much exceeded my expectations for the price that I paid. I chose this hotel in the USF area due to all the positive reviews on Trip Advisor and I was not disappointed. The internet service was patchy but works if you have patience. The cards to enter my room were stubborn at times. It became annoying to swipe your card at least 5 times before it worked to enter your room. I had the front desk clerk give me new cards and continued to have the same problem. Other people around me did not seem to have a similar problem so it may have been a fluke with my room. Other than these few negatives, my experience was exceedingly positive. The room was very clean and updated. Staff was friendly, breakfast was good. There was a nice pool but I did not have a chance to utilize it. Water pressure in the shower was wonderful, I wish I was so lucky in my own house. Coffee maker and hair dryer in the room. Beds were comfortable with lots of pillows and comfy blankets. TV had about 100 channels including HBO which is very nice for a "budget" hotel. VERY quiet considering close proximity to highway. Overall, best deal I've found yet in the area, I'm disappointed that I did not know about this hotel last time I was in Tampa and I will be sure to stay here again next time I visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easily Accessible from all major Interstates of Tampa, i.e. A minute from Exit 265 off I-75, Six miles from exit 51 off I-275 & about four miles from I-4. Located in a peaceful country like surroundings with IHOP Restaurant open 24/7. Less than five miles from USF, Sun dome, Busch Gardens, MOSI & Adventure Islands. Florida Fairgrounds, Amphi Theatre & Hard Rock Casino are within eight miles. Shriners, Moffitt & other Hospitals are with in five miles. Beautiful Beachess of Clearwater are about 25 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Inn Tampa Hotel Tampa
- Ramada Tampa
- Ramada Temple Terrace/Tampa North Florida