Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
1,438 results
All reviewscouncil oakhotel and casinofresh harvestplayers clubcasino hostturn down servicegreat roomvalet parkingbusch gardensslotshardrockconcertbellman
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 December 2011

A girlfriend and I were at the Hard Rock for several days in December. The rooms are very clean, modern and have the little amenities. I was happily surprised that there were smoking rooms but the room didn't smell of smoke. The hallways were quiet and staff professional. We ate at 4 of the 6 dining facilities onsite.. my preference was the Hard Rock Cafe but the buffet was also very good. Gambling was fun but I did not win! It is pricey.... but worth the price when I can afford it.... I'm sure I'll be back!

Room Tip: We were on the fourth floor and it was fine.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank tjansen
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Thanks so much for your feedback. We work very hard to improve every day so all of our guests can enjoy our facility. We're very happy to hear you had a great time and look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed 28 December 2011

1. Valet parking: $10 per day, well worth it if you don't want to walk. My car came within 5 minutes of when I gave them the ticket. And I didn't get into the car to have loud music blaring which often happens. NPR was still on.

2. Room was very pleasant. Coffee maker, blow dryer, iron and board, great sheets and pillows, mini-bar (no rate card so no idea of the cost), clean. Not the greatest channels on the HD TV, but it looked good. $4.84 for the Evian water and Pringles on my bill. No iPad station.

3. Front desk: Absolutely fantastic. We got there early and the room wasn't ready, they called my cell when it was ready. We had checked our bags and there was no wait to retrieve them. I asked for a room near the elevator because of my elderly Mother and we got it.

4. The Lobby Bar: Great and tasty signature cocktails (Peach Nectar) $10 was a good price. Outfits they made the girls wear for Xmas however were a disaster unless you were a drunk man I think. Lots of tattoos. Not all the gals had flat bellies and they should not have been wearing these little leather shorts.

5. Gambling/Slots: You have to pay for your drinks while gambling here. $7 for a cocktail and $5.75 for a wine. Problem is they had very few waitresses. Just when you had a spell of good luck and wanted a drink, nobody ever came around. Next time, I'll bring my own and just bring a to go cup when I gamble. The few times I was able to order, the girls were nice and sweet.

6. Green Room: $8.75 for a mimosa, expensive. Crab and Lobster Omelette for $14.95 is a must. I have never had so much lobster (tender) and crab meat. So, so good. The servers are very good, the food is very good, the food doesn't come that quick so you can't be in a hurry, bring a sweater as it is cold, the hostesses are HORRIBLE. Both Xmas morning and the 26th. I couldn't believe the coldness. One time towards a disabled woman in a scooter. I had to leave, which worked out because I won $100 on an 80 cent bet. Mom won $200. We ended up going back, but this little girl was a nightmare.

7. Free wireless internet. OK but at times so slow. Also I kept having to sign in with my email address. Usually this only happens every 24 hours, a big pain. I would have rather paid than having to keep authenticating.

We met folks in the elevator that said the same thing we did, we tried the Hard Rock Ft. Lauderdale, and will never go back. Tampa Hard Rock is just the best.

See you next Christmas Tampa.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank KateJ8
Reviewed 24 December 2011

This is a great stay if you like a casino atmosphere. It is a little on the pricey side but the rooms will not disappoint you. They have a really large flat screen TV and an in room stereo that was nice. Amenities also include an in room mini bar (beer 4-5 bucks). Our room was very clean and the furnishings were top notch. Upon arrival the valet situation is a little chaotic if you are not familiar but there are plenty of folks around to give you a hand. Be prepared to pay 10 bucks per day for valet or self park for free. From the time I reached the front desk, I had key in hand and walking away in less than 30 seconds! Checkout was a similar experience including a slight bill adjustment. Front desk is very efficient and knowledgable. The only thing we didn't really care for was the mattress which was a little soft for our taste. Overall great stay. We had a great time at the casino.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
SHRTampa, Public Relations Manager at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us about your experience. It's these types of reviews that allow us to evaluate how to improve for all of our guests. Hope you visit us again soon!

Reviewed 17 December 2011

I work in a casino so usually smoke does not bother me. I have traveled and visited many casinos and the smoke did not bother me. Tampa Hard Rock Casino the smoked bothered me. Overall the place is not bad the casino itself is upscale and the atmosphere id good. I went around 2pm in the middle of the week and it was fairly busy. I noticed how bad the smoke was inside the casino as soon as I stepped out of the elevator. I walked around to check the entire building out and did not even bother sitting down to play. The smoke was so bad my eyes were watering and I couldn't even breathe. I can't even imagine how bad it would be on a weekend. Too bad because I really liked the property. There was basically no non smoking areas.My recommendation for anyone that gets irritated by smoke even the slightest bit DO NOT GO.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank TUKTUK21

Thank you for contacting us. We value your health and environmental concerns. We try to accommodate all of our guests, smoking and non-smoking. We have a state-of-the-art air-filtration system that completely exchanges our entire air mass four times every hour. Our restaurants and poker room are smoke-free. We have separate floors for smoking and non-smoking. If you need assistance in finding the smoke-free areas, please ask one our employees, and they will gladly help. We hope that you’ll visit us again, soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2011

I spent 2 nights different weeks in November. Both times I had a great room. Super clean, smelled fresh, even though one was on a smoking floor. Nice touch with the embroidered guitar on the pillow cases. Slept great, didn't hear any noise. The casino was good. I won a little. A bit smokey. I had dinner one night at the Cafe, had a nice waitress. Our food was good, the drinks were good, and the atmosphere was good too. I left happy. Another night we went to Oak Council, and stayed by the lounge where there was live music. We sat in the leather couches, that sank a bit too much. We had a beautiful waitress, she was kind, and the service was ok. I ordered the Pasta Bolganese ( mispel) it wasnt to my liking. It had a smoked meat flavor to it that I was not expecting. I ended up eating the focaccia with butter. Nice presentation with the breads. My boyfriend had oysters and entree short ribs and he liked them both. Music was good, I enjoyed myself. Oh and good security by the rooms, need to have ur room card swiped by the guard before entering the elevators.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank MissMiami

Hello and thank you for writing a review about your experience. We're very happy you enjoyed your stay in our AAA Four Diamond Hotel & Casino. Please visit us again soon!