-Several restaurants for all occasions. I personally visited the Hard Rock Cafe restaurants and the buffet upstairs. The Hard Rock Cafe restaurant has reasonable food prices and sometimes has live music in the stage within the restaurant. The food was great (though I wouldn't say anything like "amazing" but good nevertheless. I enjoyed the whole atmosphere there). The buffet upstairs is also very nice. It has great selections and the quality food is excellent as a buffet and as good quality as any other non-buffet places. I would recommend here for breakfast and you will be ready to go for the day~
-Large casino area, as advertised. I didn't do much gambling here but if you are into that, you will have more than enough.
-Rooms are clean and looks to be updated to today's standards.
-Room services were prompt and of good quality. I ordered some food a bit later in the evening and food and the service both was "good".
-One extra note: I noticed a security guy standing by the elevator to the hotel rooms. He was checking room IDs for people going up the rooms to make sure we belong there. I appreciate little things like this because it adds a bit to the sense of security and service.
-Free garage parking
-Rooms are a bit expensive ($200 - $300 for 1 bed King). Don't get me wrong, rooms were nice but not sure if it is worth that much.
-Location - It seemed a bit isolated and the surrounding neighborhood didn't exactly seem like the safest. You really need a car to go anywhere else.
Overall. most of the things were up to standards but nothing was really spectacular either. It's obvious that they advertise towards older folks who they believe will spend more money and that is very evident when you walk around the casino. Unless you really love gambling and that is what you come here for, this is nothing more than a luxury hotel with other large accommodations. I have no complaints though overall
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Don't settle for just any Tampa hotel; give yourself the full rock star treatment at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Tampa. The 12-story AAA Four Diamond hotel features luxury amenities, including a newly renovated Rock Spa and VIP services galore. The hotel also offers a valet service or free, self-parking. We welcome reviews about the hotel experience, but we do have a casino and amenity specific page so be sure to leave your review on the right page so we can best respond to your comments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel And Casino Tampa
- Seminole Hard Rock Tampa
- Hard Rock Hotel Tampa
- Hard Rock Tampa
- Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Tampa Florida