“Pizza amazing; Owner cares about quality!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pizza Squared

Pizza Squared
Ranked #626 of 2,367 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
“Pizza amazing; Owner cares about quality!”
Reviewed 7 July 2013

Needed some pizza after doing Busch Gardens. Pizza Squared was close and got great reviews so we tried it. Our pizza had just the right proportions of sauce and cheese and the crust was excellent. Absolutely deliscious! I watched him as he made our pizza- the whole process took 15 mins tops. He hand tossed the dough and took the time to get the sauce and cheese even across the whole pizza. When it was close to coming out of the oven conveyer he spent time inspecting it and turning it to get it just right. He shows you the pizza before closing the box. This guy is serious about his pizza and wants you to be happy! He even offered me paper plates for the pizza and cups for the 2 liter of soda. Love this place and will be going back as soon as we get back in town.

Visited July 2013

Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Tasty and quick delivery”
Reviewed 6 April 2013

We ordered pizza and wings. The wings didn't have any sauce so we weren't sure if they forgot it, or if they were supposed to be that way. The pizza was good and cheesy. Also, I was impressed because my husband added wrong on the tip and they called to confirm rather than take extra money.

Visited April 2013
Palm Harbor, Florida
“A TASTE OF HOME”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

From the service to the food everything was top notch. Would recommend anybody from the Michigan and all around to try this place out. From the thickness of the crust to the cheese really made me at home. Highly Recommend.

• Visited October 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“Wonderful Pizza!”
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I'd never had Detroit style pizza until we stumbled upon this little place. My husband and I absolutely loved the pizza here! Blows Papa John's or any other chain out of the water in my opinion. The ingredients tasted so fresh, and it was so cheesy... not icky cheese, but real, thick, awesome cheese. Great price too! They didn't do delivery, but it's definitely worth it to pick it up and take the pizza home.

• Visited August 2012