“Segue day!”

Electric Glide Tours
Ranked #16 of 80 Tours in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Exceptional Segway tours for exceptional people! Offering Private/Specialized events and on-location tour experiences. Ybor City & Hillsborough River State Park - Historical Segway Tours - Segway Sight Seeing Tours - Segway Cigar Tour of Ybor City - Small & Large Groups Welcome Segway tour companies are not all created equal. Come see what makes us different. Segway tours by Electric Glide Tours: "The Most Fun You Can Have Standing Up!"
Dunedin, Florida
“Segue day!”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

Had the most enjoyable time on the segue traveling through Hillsborough Park. Thanks for the easy, informative training and the picturesque tour.

Webster, Florida, United States
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great evening in Ybor”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I have been on several Segway tours including Walt Disney World and San Francisco Golden Gate Park. I even ended up purchasing my own Segway. EGT (Electric Glide Tours) allowed me to take the Ybor City Tour with my own Segway while my wife used one of EGT. Bonus :) The Segway's used by EGT is very well maintained and above standard. The Staff at EGT were great. Russell and his wife were very friendly and professional. They walked us through all the steps of training someone new to Segway. The attention to detail and safety is far above any other tours in the Tampa Area.If you are thinking about taking your first Segway Tour or an old Segway Pro, I would definitely recommend this company to everyone.

The Ybor tour was very informative and interesting. The history of the city goes back to 1886. Russell kept a good pace during the trip and was willing to answer all of our questions about the city.

I would also suggest adding on the Wine tasting after your tour. This was another hi light to a great day. The staff at the Wine Bar were top notch and very accommodating.

I am looking forward to bringing a few friends on my next Segway Tour with EGT and will be adding the Cigar Tour very soon. Thank you for a wonderful day.

St. Pete Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fathers Day Wray Family”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Thank You For This Beautiful Endeavor!
We Had A Fantastic Time.
Love The History That Was Shared On The Tour!
We All Had A Blast!
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleveland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Safe, Fun and Informative”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This is a small business run by a young couple that have really thought things through. Russell and Kristy begin with teaching you to safely ride a Segway. They are both very nice and focused on keeping everyone safe while having fun and learning the history of the area. When you master the basics, they get you out to practice and see the sights in Ybor. The Segway is a great way to tour the area and they are a lot of fun to ride. I recommend combining a tour with dinner at one of the local restaurants that specialize in the famous Cuban pressed sandwiches which were invented in Ybor. If you are staying in Tampa, the Teco Streetcar is a great way to get to Ybor. It drops you off right in front of Electric Glide Tours. What a nice way to spend a day in Yampa.

1 Thank geomom01
Clearwater, Florida
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“Very nice tour”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I booked this as a birthday surprise for my hubby. We live in the Tampa Bay area and had always wanted to explore Y'Bor City beyond a visit to the Columbia Restaurant. Our tour was mid-week in May so we ended being the only two on the tour. Russell and Kristy make sure you are comfortable on the segways before turning you loose on the streets. Russell shared the history of the city as well as more interesting stories about buildings and the people who lived in Y'Bor City. That he took photos and posted them on FB for us to download was a bonus. We'd definitely recommend.

Visited May 2014

Been to Electric Glide Tours? Share your experiences!