“Never a bad meal”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Their sushi is fabulous. Appetizers fresh and tasty. We've eaten here four times...always excellent.

1  Thank Johnny Z

Reviewed 28 February 2013

This is a small intimate neighborhood place to get some of the best sushi in town. The sushi chefs take pride in their rolls and the service holds the same accolades. As often as we eat here it is always on point. We've never had a bad meal. The rolls are substantial and oh-so fresh. There is usually a daily special that includes a specialty roll. You can't go wrong with any of the menu items. The rolls are just so tasty!

1  Thank 34407Susan
Reviewed 16 February 2013 via mobile

The food here is excellent and beautifully presented!! This is my new favorite place. We had the sweetheart roll, paradise roll Dragon and angel hair roll. It was hard to pick a favorite. I definitely recommend this place!

1  Thank Tina M
Reviewed 23 September 2012 via mobile

I live this place. The food is amazing. The special sushi rolls are wonderful and artistic. I highly recomend the parodies roll. I always ask for them to make my favorite roll which is spicy tuna with mango! I love that this place is spotless clean and never smells like fish. Will be back!

1  Thank Young2by2
Reviewed 30 July 2012 via mobile

This sushi restaurant is in the Publix shopping center. This restaurant just opened and we were excited to try this place out. Wow they were extremely busy. We ordered the dumplings for an appetizer and they were delicious. I ordered the shogun sushi roll and my mom ordered the shrimp noodle. We loved the food at this restaurant. We are hoping with time they may add decorations and attractive uniforms.