“Better burger”

Hooters - Channelside
Reserve with OpenTable
Hooters - Channelside is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #370 of 2,430 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We had never been to a Hooters, but we decided it was probably the best choice for us in Channelside. We agreed that it was a better burger than most places. The service was a little disorganized, but our server was very pleasant. I'm not a fan of their outfits, but we would probably return if we were in the area.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Channelside, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Hi there, thanks for stopping by! We enjoyed having you and hope to see you in again soon. Have an amazing day!

There are newer reviews for Hooters - Channelside

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Consistently consistent...Delightfully tacky as the logo goes...good wings burgers, salads...cold beer...cute waitresses...never a great nor bad meal...consistent!!!

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Channelside, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Hi there, thanks for the review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoy hanging out with us! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 April 2014

To be fair, I am not a big fan of chicken wings and there are a few other choices on the menu. Our server was new and I have alot of patience for someone learning. What bothered me was there were multiple problems with our orders and items were forgotten. There was never an apology for one single mistake and even when other servers stepped in to "help" they were not sorry either, just told us she's new. You can't eat a salad without silverware, so it would be best to bring it in time for the customer to eat with the rest of their party. I could not tell you whether the food was good or bad.........but I know it was not memorable. The poor service with no apologies left me not wanting to return.

1  Thank JcatsMassachusetts
Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Channelside, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Hi there. I’m sorry to hear about the experience that you had with us. Offering the best service to our guests is very important and we appreciate your feedback. Please look for a private message from me. Thanks.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Hooters is convenient to the Tampa Bay Times Forum so it was where we ate dinner before a Lightning game. The food was edible (chipotle garlic boneless wings and fries) and the service was quick. Be prepared for a wait on game night (ours was an hour starting at 5:00 for a 7:30 game). There aren't a whole lot of options in the Channelside area. Our server was wonderful, and I give a lot of credit to the servers and management for putting up with some of the customers that were there the night of 3/24.

1  Thank MNGophers2000
Reviewed 22 March 2014

While arriving in Tampa the day before a cruise, for the past 5 years we always stop in Hooters at Channelside. The restaurant gets it. Always clean, servers are friendly and attentive, food is always good, exactly what you expect. Many times an older franchise seems to forget that the food must stay consistent. We'll be back in Feb. 2015 as always.

Leah R, Director of Sales at Hooters - Channelside, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Hi there,

Thank you for being such loyal Hooters fans! We appreciate your company and positive feedback.

Looking forward to seeing you in Feb. 2015!