“Beautiful restaurant/good food”
Review of Oxford Exchange

Oxford Exchange
Reserve with OpenTable
Oxford Exchange is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 2,475 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$2 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: South Hyde Park Ave
Description: We believe that real benefits come from sharing the simple pleasures of every day living. Oxford Exchange attempts to promote open and civil conversations, the exploration of literature, the benefits of shared meals and drinks, curated retail products and provides a home for business.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

We've heard so much about the Oxford Exchange we made a trek there for brunch on a Sunday. I liked that it opened at 9:00 am for us early birds ( most brunches don't start until 11:00am) We loved the decor and building. We sat in the "outside" area by the fountain. I had the eggs Benedict and my wife had the chicken biscuit. Both very good. We tried the brussel sprouts that were recommended by our server. Delicious. Their biscuits and preserves are a good compliment as well. The only annoyance was a dirty fork that we exchanged and a pesky fly that seemed to love our table. We'll go back!

Sarah D, Director of Social Media + PR at Oxford Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Greetings!

Thank you for visiting the OE and taking time to write a review! We sincerely appreciate the four stars!

We're thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed brunch with us! I've alerted restaurant management of the annoyances you've mentioned, as well.

Please, visit us again soon! We serve supper on Thursday and Sunday evenings, too!

Cheers,

Reviewed 4 June 2014

For some strrange reason tripadvisor doesn't include the marketplace next door, although it is part of the O.E. Fanstactic bistro, the curried chicken salad with broccoli sandwich was out of the box and very tasty.

Hello, and thank you for visiting the OE Market!

For those that don't know already, the OE Market is an organic cold pressed juice, smoothie and sandwich shop located on the same block as the Oxford Exchange (look for the Kelly green door)!

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and hope you'll visit us again soon!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Let me start by saying that brunch does not have booze…their special events do…but that seems to be it. I love a cocktail or a glass of wine with my meal…so this makes me a bit sad. Moving on, bring your camera…sit in the book store and read a book and grab a cup of Joe or some lovely refreshing tea. I could spend a good ½ a day here. It’s just a cool place to be. I love the little outside area…and inside is just hands down amazing. Best décor in Tampa. The food and service are top notch. Go check it out and ask them to get some drinks on their amazing menu!

Greetings, and thank you for the four star review!

We began offering a full bar menu, including a curated selection of wines, beers, spirits, and cold-pressed cocktails! Bar service is now available during all hours of operation!

We hope you'll visit us again soon for breakfast, lunch, brunch or supper!

Cheers,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

After spending the morning at the Florida Aquarium, we went to the Oxford Exchange for a wonderful afternoon lunch. I enjoyed a delicious club sandwich. It contained,Turkey, bacon, tomato and avocado with garlic mayo and sweet potato fries. The combination was great. I also had the salted caramel latte. It was a little disappointing. Not a lot of flavor.
The atmosphere was outstanding. In the front of the building was a bookstore, with many interesting titles to choose. Then a tea and coffee bar and farther back a lovely gift store. The atrium in which we had our lunch was sunny and beautiful. Vines of Philodendron criss/crossed up a white brick wall. Around some of the tables were succulent plants and white orchid plants in huge decorative pots.
This was a great spot for a lovely afternoon with the girls. We wished we could have stayed for High Tea.

Karen,

Thank you for spending your afternoon at OE and taking the time to write a lovely review! We hope to see you for afternoon tea sometime soon!

Best,

Reviewed 25 May 2014

The Oxford Exchange quickly climbed to my top 5 list of best coffees I have ever had. As soon as walked into the Oxford Exchange, I was impressed. I loved the cute book shop in the front, and I was immediately greeted by the barista asking me if I had any questions with the menu. I was very impressed by this, because they really cared about my experience there. There were games there that people could play while socializing. I want to point out that the tea selection was amazing too! I am usually very picky when it comes to food because I try to eat all natural and organic, so I was impressed that their menu was natural, organic, and local! I can't wait to go back to eat a meal at the Oxford Exchange during my next trip to Tampa!

Sarah D, Director of Social Media + PR at Oxford Exchange, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Summer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to hear you enjoyed it so much, and I'm sure the Buddy Brew Coffee crew will be, too!

We'd love for you to stop by the restaurant and experience the menu sometime soon! We're open for breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch, afternoon tea and now serving supper on Thursdays and Sundays!

Best,