“Great inshore fishing trip”

Steady Action Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime? Looking no futher than Steady Action Fishing Charters.We are your #1 source for fishing in Tampa Bay. From sight seeing to catching Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon we can put you on the fish. All boat tours include licensing and tackle so you only need to bring food and beverage. Call now to book a trip of a lifetime
Lonsdale, Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great inshore fishing trip”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

My family and I took a half-day inshore fishing trip with Captain Jason. In general we had a great time! Jason was friendly and very accommodating. He answered my questions prior to booking and our questions while we were out fishing. The first couple hours were slow, but then the fishing really picked up. We caught Redfish, Snook and a couple Trout. At the end of the trip Jason cleaned the fish we kept and bagged it for us. It was clear that Jason knew what he was doing. The boat was big enough for all 3 of us to comfortably spread out while fishing and was very clean/in great condition.

The only criticism I have is that Jason took 4 phone calls with other potential clients after the fishing had picked up. I would not have minded if he took a call or two while the fishing was slow, but thought it was inappropriate to take the calls while we were consistently catching fish and wanting more help.

At the end of the day, we had a great time and thought it was a fun experience. Overall, I would recommend Jason's inshore fishing trips!

Visited February 2014
captjasonp, Owner at Steady Action Fishing Charters, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Sara
Thanks for leaving a review and Im glad you had a great trip. I do apologize for the calls unfortunately this happens during season and every guide runs into this as we are a one man operation. No secretary to take calls and most people just cant wait until the end of the day, I am glad you had a good trip and look forward to fishing with you again.

Tight Lines
Jason

Plano, Texas
33 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Great fishing tampa bay inland waters.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014 via mobile

Capt.Jason put us on some sea trout and some hard fighting snook. I have a special needs child/adult who loves to fish. Jason was exceptional kind and patient with him and our party of 4. I would highly recommend Steady Action charter to anyone.The boat was awesome and clean. We look forward to the next outting.

Visited April 2013
FL
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Captain Jason always puts us on fish!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I've gone on 4 trips with Capt. Jason and have always caught tons of fish. Had best Reds and Snook days ever with him. Planning on going again soon.

Visited February 2014

Pomeroy, Ohio
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

My Son and I went for Tarpon and Jason had us on them in no time. By 9:30am we had landed 3 so we switched gears and started fishing for other fish. We caught out limit and just through the rest back. Can't wait to go again!!

Visited May 2013

Kewanee, Illinois
“The best guide there is”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

My family and I have fished with Jason for over 8 years now and have never had anything other than the best trip imaginable. He is always on time, with a very professional operation and is always putting us on the fish. He is also great with kids and my son has fished with Jason for 4 years now.

Visited December 2013