“Awesome Trip!!”

Steady Action Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fishing trip of a lifetime? Look no further than Steady Action Fishing Charters. We are your #1 source for fishing in Tampa Bay. From sightseeing to catching Snook, Redfish, Trout, and Tarpon we can put you on the fish. All boat tours include licensing and tackle so you only need to bring food and beverage.
Reviewed 7 June 2014

We just finished tarpon fishing two days with Capt. Jason. He worked hard and put us on the tarpon. I caught my first ever on day one. It was a hundred pounder that wore me out, We had several other hook ups that day but couldn't manage to get them to the boat. The next day my father and brother were able to catch their first ever tarpons as well. We proceeded to catch 6 total the second day, with the biggest being 130 lbs. There were several boats in the area catching big tarpon, but no boats came even close to the numbers of Capt. Jason. He was able to give us the tips that made the difference. He worked really hard in the morning cast netting enough bait to make sure we had the right kind and plenty of it. He sure had some happy and tired fisherman at the end of the trip. Just remember, it's fishing. Not everyday can be like the one we had, but Capt. Jason's work ethic and knowledge will certainly help.

1  Thank Robert A

Reviewed 3 May 2014

Had a great time fishing with Capt Jason .Jason put us on the fish and it was nonstop action right from the moment we put our lines in the water .Myself my 17 yr old daughter and her friend just hooked fish after fish,reds, spanish mackerel, jacks,seatrout,and silver trout just to name a few.Capt Jason put us on a school of reds that just wore us out!!He put us on a large school of big reds that would hit with violent strikes nearly ripping the rods out of our hands!,followed by long runs stripping line from the reels,leaving our forearms burning and that aint no fish story! His knowledge of fishing structure, tides ,fish species,bait and bait presentation, is incredible, this guys a real pro.Just had a great day, like fishing with your buddy.Top quality boat and gear and a guide which make for lifetime memories.Steady Action Fishing lives up to the name!

Nehemiahfromnfld

1  Thank courtney08
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Jason took our family of four out into the Florida mangroves/flats and byways on a sunny, warm afternoon-- not always the best time to fish. My husband and two sons (I wasn't fishing) caught many types of fish (redfish, snook, lady fish et. all) on several of our stops. My oldest son (not much of a fisherman before) caught two huge snook (all the fish were returned to the gulf) which were spectacular. Capt. Jason worked hard to direct the three guys and helped the teenagers with tips and encouragement. We had a blast.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

We had an awesome time fishing. He knew right where to go and the fish were steady biting. Loved the fight of a big red on the line! We would recommend him for all kinds of fishermen (women). We took the 6 hr trip and the fish were biting pretty much nonstop once we hit the fishing grounds. This was our first charter and we enjoyed every minute. Jason is very friendly knowledgable for tips when we got home fishing for reds in our area. Well worth it!

Reviewed 22 April 2014

I have fished with Captain Jason maybe 20 times and each time I go into the fishing trip knowing that I am going to catch a lot of fish and I know that it is going to be an adventure. As with any kind of fishing in Florida the weather could be a factor, but Jason always seems to find where the fish are. The boat,gear and knowledge is second to none. I will fish with Jason every chance I get.

1  Thank Tomfromiowa

Been to Steady Action Fishing Charters? Share your experiences!