“Great breakfast, lunch, dinner! GREAT service.”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Gondolier Italian Restaurant and Pizza
Ranked #691 of 2,458 Restaurants in Tampa
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Great breakfast, lunch, dinner! GREAT service. Were able to accommodate my vegan lifestyle with ease!

Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

We discovered this place a bit ago, searching for local businesses to support. First thing we liked, the whole ambiance and customer service. We also loved the free garlic bread. They have a lot of Italian And Greek food in their menu. But we had gone there for pizza. So we ordered plain cheese pizza ( that's how we taste the quality) And we loved it; Not over cheezy/burnt or greasy, the crust was crunchy and perfect for us. The slices are not huge which was easier to handle and didn't stuff us out terribly. We requested mozzarella sticks as appetizer, which truthfully... were better than the ones in any restaurant we've gone to; they are thicker, cheesier, And had less salt than any others we've ever tasted. The quality of the food is great. I recommend this place to everyone that appreciates a g good slice of pizza and overall Italian/Greek food.

1  Thank Alicia C
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Chicken piccata was so fresh and the lemon wine sauce was delicious. The portions were very large. The salad and breadsticks were fresh. My friend got the spaghetti bake which was loaded with veggies and cheese. This was a great dinner and so reasonable. I tell everyone about Gondoliers and I live in Dayton Ohio

Reviewed 9 October 2013

The chicken calzone from here is one of the most amazing foods I have EVER experienced in my entire life!!! I got marinara to dip it in. It was amazing! They glaze their calzones with oil and parmasan, and don't skimp on the filling at all.

Everything else I've ever gotten from them has been of exceptional quality, and they have LIGHTNING fast delivery.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

First let me say that the pizza was above average.
But, the sign out front says kids eat free.
We ordered from the kids menu but found out when the check came that there are 'other restrictions' on the offer that we weren't told about.

Been to Gondolier Italian Restaurant and Pizza? Share your experiences!