“Great Time!”

AirHeads Trampoline Arena
Ranked #15 of 59 Fun & Games in Tampa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Indoor Family Entertainment for all ages! Experience the thrill of high flyin' fun on our Gigantic Trampoline Arena, AirSports like Dodgeball, and Arcade games and prizes. Conveniently located in Carrollwood on Linebaugh Ave. off of Dale Mabry.
Reviewed 27 August 2014

have been here before, usually dropping off the kids and coming back later, spending a total of a half hour, having a piece of cake etc. then leaving. But we decided to have our son's party here at his request, and after seeing reviews, I made sure to speak with Stuart, the owner/partner. He takes his business quite seriously, is a professional and assured me that the event would go off as planned. Well, I got a call from Mariah three days before, introducing herself as our hostess for the event, anything she could do etc. and she outlined the afternoon.

Well, we get to Airheads Saturday at 1pm, and its packed. Kids everywhere, parents too, and I want to go play golf.....but let me say, it was organized chaos, I think that is the term, and you know, you go to a restaurant with no customers and you are suspicious. I know it isn't a restaurant, but people have options for their kids, and many chose here. Our table was setup, Mariah was there to greet us, and while there are other staff helping us, she made her presence known throughout the event. I mean, when a place is busy, what do you expect? An extra 10 employees have never materialized at any place of business I ever saw when it got busy, but the staff kept cranking things along. When some one says "I'll be right with you" and acknowledges you, they just bought themselves an extra 10 minutes with me. Listen, you want pizza from NY like you see on Food Network? 130 year old place etc? This aint it...but it was hot, fresh and properly served and it really was a good pizza. I actually had a burger just because, and it was good too.

Bottom line, my son and his friends had a blast, and I was in air conditioning eating and talking with friends for a few hours. I will be back!!

1  Thank Dave C
Stuart H, Owner at AirHeads Trampoline Arena, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2014

We are glad you had a great time. We understand birthday parties are an important day for families and we take them seriously. It is important for us to provide an excellent product and service to our guests and yours. Hopefully, we'll see you again before next year.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

I have a teenager and a nine year old and they both have a great time at Airheads every time we go. My son had his ninth birthday party there and the food was great, the staff was attentive and even adults joined in on the trampoline fun!

1  Thank Letty C

LettyC~~

You are right! Trampolines are not just for kids anymore. Trampolines are good fun for adults and kids. And...shhh.... but getting up there and jumping is also good exercise at the same time : )

Thanks for visiting us. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Great place for family entertainment! Jumping provides social fun and lots of exercise! :) The arcade area is great when you need to take a break and the concession area is stocked to fuel up. Definitely staying on our list for family activities when the weather is rainy or too hot outdoors!

Its wonderful to hear that you and your family had a great time during your recent visit. Getting up there and jumping the trampoline can be as much fun for adults as it is for kids.

Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We were able to go a handful of times during the summer and my kids have a blast every time. They never had a long wait but any was just enough for them to rest and go at it again. Personally I just like using the free wifi, which allowed me to get some work done. The place always seems like managed chaos, with kids running and jumping everywhere. However, the staff seems to enjoy watching and had it all under control. It did take a little longer than expected to get our food, but my kids didn't care too much as they were off playing games anyway. Overall we enjoyed the experience and most certainly will go again.

Roadwarrior70~~
Sounds like you were a regular visitor over the summer. Glad you guys enjoyed yourselves. I'll pass on the kind words to our staff in our next team meeting.

Thanks again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

We have gone to Airheads in Tampa a few times this past summer. The kids had the opportunity to do both open play as well as attend a birthday party there. Every time we’ve gone we have really enjoyed ourselves. They have so much to offer from the numerous trampolines to the video games and a large open area for birthday parties. Our kids didn't want to leave! We also found the staff there to be polite and very attentive. We will definitely be going back!

MHylton70~~
Glad you enjoyed your time here. Its always a compliment when kids don't want to leave! : ) Hope to see you again soon.