“Suunto Dive Computer Repair”
Review of Calypso Divers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Calypso Divers
Reviewed 13 August 2013

Can't say anything about their dive operation or store, but can say were very good and helpful in the repair (ending up being a replacement) of my Suunto dive computer. They looked up the warranty and took care of it all for me and mailed me back a new dive computer. Quite pleased.

2  Thank AZDivers2

Reviewed 15 January 2013

I have been in Calypso Divers shop several times. Every time I was met by a gruff and badgering sales person. He seemed very annoyed by any question I had and treated me as if I were a novice. I am a certified dive master and have been diving for over 20 years. I was looking for a particular mask that I had seen on a website. I would rather support local dive shops then save a few bucks by ordering online. There are plenty of good dive shops in the area that would be happy to have our business. It just seems that Calypso Divers is not one of them.

6  Thank Mac M

Been to Calypso Divers? Share your experiences!