“Great place”
other travellers have booked this property
Riverview House in Tampa Front view of house
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Riverview House in Tampa
Front view of house
Dining area with view of living room with fireplace
Bathroom No. 1
Close to Busch Gardens
Recommended by Flipkey
Dining room above living room with view of fireplace
Diningroom
Kitchen
Second bathroom tub & shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Erin K
“Great place”
Reviewed 6 April 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We had a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend this property to anyone and everyone. It was well-kept and perfect for our needs! Our kids loved the back yard!

Liked best: Reasonable pricing
Liked least: This is picky, but it could use a grill. I understand why you may not want one on a rental property.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Josee L
Peterborough, Canada
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 21 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I loved everything about this cozy colourful home. The house was clean and inviting. When I first walked iinto the house I felt the comfortable coolness of the efficient central air system. I also liked all the attention to details such as the ornaments and paintings. Every morning, my two adult children, husband and I would have our coffee outside on the very large back deck listening to the sounds of nature and reconnecting as a family. We saw so many different kinds of trees, birds, butterflies, cute little lizards and squirrels. My family and I prepared several meals in the well equipped kitchen. The house is close to many amenities but you do need a car to get to them. It is a quiet older neighbourhood with colourful small homes and we felt safe. The beds were comfortable and there was a lot of closet space in every room. It was an added bonus to have a washer and dryer to wash your clothes and beach towels. The shower head broke on our first day and within a few hours Micheal (the owner) had it replaced with a brand new one. My husband's only complaint was that he would have liked larger coffee cups :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The coziness of the house
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children People with pets
Wiz427
Salem, Virginia
“We LOVE this place!”
Reviewed 5 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
person found this review helpful

I'm hesitant to write a good review, because I don't want everyone finding this gem. I want this house the next time I'm in Tampa! Nice comfortable house with beautiful back yard and river view. I'm In Tampa often for business, and I hope to make this my regular place. Owner was very responsive and flexible with our arrival and check out. Great value and great experience all around.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
karrie201...
Tallahassee, Florida
“Girls Weekend!!”
Reviewed 24 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This house was perfect for the four of us for our Girls Weekend! Morning coffee and evening cocktails on the back patio were a must! It was centrally located to all that we had planned. We felt safe and secure in the neighborhood and with Michael who graciously met us upon arrival to greet us and show us the alarm. Everything was just as promised! We had a great time, will definitely use Mockingbird Rentals again!

Liked best: The back patio
Liked least: One bathroom for 4 girls!!
Travelling group: Friends

Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
MA
Reviewed 24 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing