“Simply Delicious!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 2,356 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Polynesian, Hawaiian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: N Manhattan Avenue
Strongsville, Ohio
“Simply Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

We visited as part of a group of over 100 for a surprise birthday party. The food and service were fantastic! To start with, the appetizers were great - ribs, seared ahi tuna, crab cakes, lobster ravioli, a whole grilled red snapper! My entree was the filet mignon. It was quite possibly one of the finest steaks I've ever had. It melted in your mouth and was seasoned just right! I wish they'd open a Roy's in the Cleveland, Ohio market! I'd love to dine there again on our next visit to Tampa!

Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida, United States
“Every meal has been fantastic.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I go to Roy's regularly as it is one of my favorite places in Tampa. I have never been disappointed. I always order some type of fish. It is always cooked to perfection. The service is first rate. On my last trip, it was a little loud so next time I will request a table away from the bar scene.

Visited September 2013
“50th Aniversary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013 via mobile

The food was awesome. The service was good. The only thing that might hold you back is the $. Most meals round to about 30$. The portions are fairly big for a fancy place. Overall the place is awesome.

P.S You have to try the pineapple upside down cake.

Fairhaven, Massachusetts
“Birthday well done”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

We recently went to Roy's to celebrate a birthday for a girlfriend of ours. I booked on Opentable and didn't think much when it asked if we were celebrating something.
When we arrived the table had some birthday confetti which I didn't expect. They didn't sing any cheesy songs; but made my friend feel super special and treated us to a small app & tasty dessert that was enough to share (it was a rich chocolate).
The food was excellent - from the sushi, to the steak, dessert and cocktails. Will definitely return.

Visited August 2013
Tallahassee, Florida
“Great for Special mOccasions”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Food and service were excellent. This was a birthday dinner and Roy's staff showed genuine congratulations. Photo at table and a special dessert...gratis. Will return.

Visited September 2013

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!