“Nate's Chicken!!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 December 2013

What a great place! Nice decor, great service. The prices here are very reasonable. A glass of Santa Margherita Pinot Grigio for $9.50 is unheard of in a restaurant. But the food is the real shining star here. Our server recommended Nate's Chicken and the Chicken Lasagna. Well, I will tell you that the Nate's Chicken was just outstanding. Sweet, crispy and just unbelievably good. The lasagna was terrific as well. The portions were huge but we ate every last bite and still had a delicious dessert. This place is fabulous. So delicious,with four glasses of wine, for a total of $78.00. I highly recommend this place and will be sure to visit it every time I am in Tampa.

3  Thank Susan F

Reviewed 18 November 2013

We've been to Bella's numerous times and love it every time we return. Nice atmosphere, nice people and awesome food. They also are open late and have late night happy hour which is nice. On this trip we had parsnip soup which I could have eaten the entire pot simmering on the stove it was that delicious, chopped salad, butternut squash ravioli which was the best I have ever had, and nate's chicken, which was also great. Good wine selection,and great service also. All in all another outstanding experience!

2  Thank Jpp28
Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had an enjoyable dinner, it was indeed very kids friendly. The shrimp scampi was one of the best we had. We had Confetti Spaghetti which was also very good.on the other hand, pizza was average. We like it that they served bruschetta the minute you sit at the table, and the bread rolls were served piping hot. Overall a good dinner, and we will be back!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

We had the best pasta ever!! Butternut ravioli was to die for!! Fetticini alfredo just as good. Great service and atmosphere too. Then the finale......dessert! Some deep fried pumpkin greatness. We loved this place!!!

1  Thank Golfchick53
Reviewed 3 November 2013

I had read great things about Bella's so decided to try it for the first time for a special occasion with another couple. The restaurant was very busy, they do not accept reservations however they have a call ahead 30 mins before arrival policy to be put on the list which worked nicely. We had a cocktail at the bar which was two for one and the prices were very reasonable. We ordered the calamari for an appetizer for everyone. The plate was a large mound as we started taking some off the top I noticed the rest was just a pile of crumbs from the batter. I pointed it out to the server who agreed. Immediately the manager came over and sent another plate which was better the second time. I won't go over all we ordered but I ordered the veal which I felt was not that good. The Marsala sauce had a cream in it, the veal was grainy, and dish had a "sweetness" to it. Now let me say that all people have different standards. I am Italian, and spent most of my life in New York. This might be great food for some, but to me it's on par with Carrabbas. Service was very good, prices were fair, food was disappointing.