“Long standing outstanding Italian restaurant”

Bella's Italian Cafe
Ranked #33 of 2,434 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2014

A great little Italian restaurant with decent prices, nice ambience, good food, and late night menu - I really love this place for lunch or dinner and it is a hit with the locals and visitors alike

Reviewed 4 March 2014

This is by far the best Italian I have ever eaten all across the country. The cheese lasagna is fabulous. I've not been able to find anything comparable to this anywhere.

1  Thank FloridaYorkies
Reviewed 1 March 2014

This place is always good. I read some of the other TA reviews with finicky comments. This is not a fancy Italian restaurant and never will be. Has a wood fired oven for great pizza and ample menu choices. Lots of laughing and talking as customers come here to kick back and relax. Waiter greets you with free bruschetta appetizer served on crunchy bread just like in Italy. Menu items from $10 to $24 so cant be called pricey by any standard. 2 for 1 happy hour daily 4 to 7 pm. Plan on using free valet. Parking can be a challenge in South Tampa. Walk 2 blocks to Bayshore Blvd for after dinner scenic walk.

2  Thank Phan2003
Reviewed 26 February 2014 via mobile

We went based on the TA rating. It was a busy Friday night which we expected. We had bruschetta in the bar area and it was barely edible. The bread was so dry that I thought it had been toasted at least twice. We were seated in the dining room, placed our order and waited for about 25 minutes for 2 pasta dishes. It was piping hot, which I appreciate, but I would call each dish average. Our server did not check on us until we were done eating. I was not impressed with his service at all. Overall I would say marginal.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Was in town for the Gasparilla run, needed to carb load and was so glad we picked Bella's!! Very welcoming, great service, nice menu. great food and portion. Wish I would have gone the night before my meal was that good!!

1  Thank SunnySOFLO

Been to Bella's Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!