“Superb food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 October 2018

Had dinner there with a Party of seven on Saturday night. Since we had a couple of kids going we went at 6. Thanks kids. Within 30 minutes the place was full. The food was excellent. My wife had grouper picante which she said was the best ever. I had calamari and a Caesar. The calamari was outstandingly cooked. For me the sauce was a little weak bu definitely would orde again. Kids had pizza which I sampled. It was very good. Others had nice salads and vegan dishes. Food gets five star rating.
Service is where they fell short. Wait staff seemed overwhelmed and maybe short handed. Service was slow. Glasses of wine took 10 or more minutes to arrive.

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

I like Trip Advisor otherwise would not have found this gem. Located in a strip mall (always scary) this place left us very satisfied. I had the pizza, other had the calzone. Really very good. Waitress was very nice, overall great experience. Return visit, most likely.

Reviewed 16 September 2018

This is one of our favorite Italian restaurants! The pizza has a chewy, bubbly crust that is so yummy! All the main courses we've tried have been awesome! Big portions, too! The complimentary bruschetta is a treat, and so are the desserts!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I was very disappointed. Read good reviews and a friend raves about it.
It was very loud. Not good for visiting . Menu was ok. Tables too close. Food was drenched in sauce.
Wouldn’t return or recommend.

1  Thank FloridaEly
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Bella’s is an inexpensive, but tasty and classy experience. The food is generally delicious, if a little too filling. This is definitely one of the top Italian restaurants in Tampa. It’s open till late, and they usually have tables for walk ins. Come hungry!

1  Thank nikeshka

Been to Bella's Italian Cafe? Share your experiences!