“It's really, really good food for your belly.”
Review of Ciccio Water

Ciccio Water
Ranked #140 of 2,435 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jetton
Description: California inspired bowls, unique sushi rolls, oven fired pizzas, and fresh wraps, all made to order. Weekend Brunch with Live Music and bottomless mimosas.
Reviewed 6 October 2012

What? I like good food.
We eat everywhere. We go out - that's our thing.
This place got better and better the more we ate. We ate a lot.
It was all so very good. Good wine, good deserts.

We wonder if it is a pre-requisite to be beautiful to work here since, literally, everyone who worked here (even the table busser) was a beautiful person. The owner drives a brand new Ferrari but you'd never think you were buying it for him with the reasonable prices this place has. We drove by the three other restaurants he owns, all in the SoHo district of Tampa, and they were all just slammy-packed. This is definitely the hip area right now. We loved it.

So, why is this place #two hundred gagillion out of the restaurants in Tampa? HOW IN THE WORLD DO I KNOW? It should be in the top thirty five. It's like the Donatello..... If you've eaten there you know. Even now, it's still number 65. Go figure.

We will be taking friends with us next time. They have complimentary valet parking.

I enjoyed it all. So did my wife. So will you, if you like the good stuff.

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2012

Thanks so much for the awesome review! I'm glad your wife loved our place like you did. Hope to see you and your friend soon!

Reviewed 2 August 2012

The Water Bowls are fresh and yummy. The garlic edamame is the best. It is one of my favorite places!

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 3 December 2012

Thanks for your review! We hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 22 June 2012

The food was great. I highly recommend one of the bowls. Take a look at the sishi menu, it all seems really light and delish, what we ordered was amazing. the drinks are pretty good. and i am pretty sure that you have to be a model to work there.

Thank you for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed your sushi; please come in and see us again soon!

Reviewed 21 June 2012

The food is over priced, poorly conceived and poorly executed. It looks like the owner led with a style and wanted the food to follow along. It didn't. The service is terrible and the inside is dark, dank, and smells somewhat like a pet store. There are healthy options to choose from on the menu. The live band is 60 decibels too loud for a small patio. At least the patio had a majestic view of the dumpster and parking lot. This is one to avoid.

Hi Matt, so sorry to hear about your experience at our restaurant. I understand that you might not want to, but I encourage you to come try us out again.

Reviewed 1 June 2012

The food here is pretty good. Great California Bowls, pretty decent sushi. Always have a good meal here.

But what is with the inside? Floors are disgusting and it smells in here. Wayyyy too dark, even when the sun is shining.

Needs renovations, but the food is good

1  Thank Anna F

Anna, thank you for the feedback! We want to provide our customers with a quality restaurant and I'm sorry we were lacking in your experience with us. I'm glad that you love our California bowls and hope you decide to give us another shot!