“Great original food”
Review of Ciccio Water

Ciccio Water
Reserve with OpenTable
Ciccio Water is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #108 of 2,580 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$30 - US$30
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Jetton
Description: California inspired bowls, unique sushi rolls, oven fired pizzas, and fresh wraps, all made to order. Weekend Brunch with Live Music and bottomless mimosas.
Reviewed 18 August 2014

I absolutely love a good meal and this place is where to get it. If you want something that's different than your average dinner, go here! The menu is eclectic and original. I love the atmosphere of the restaurant & the staff is always great.

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2014

Hi Luke, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed dining with us! Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

This place is awesome especially for those wanting healthier cuisine choices. It is really hard to find tasty healthy menu items but this place definitely offers a large selection and didn't disappoint. Great vibe, great service, great food.

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2014

Hi there, thank you for the review! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your overall experience dining with us. Hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I nanny for a family that has EXTREMELY picky (yet really healthy eating) eaters. So, I love the fact that there are really healthy options and many of them! We go to so many places and I'm glad we found this. I had a kale salad that was really good. The teen I nanny for gets sushi and always loves it.

Every time I go, the service is always really prompt as well. It's hard to find places in South Tampa that the people aren't "Stuck-up South Tampa" people.

Definitely a favorite!

1  Thank neenersss
Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm glad to hear that both you and the kids you nanny for enjoy our cuisine! Thanks for the great compliments! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We have been eating at Ciccio's for over 20 years. It is a wonderful neighborhood gem. The restaurant features a California cuisine. The crusted sesame tuna is especially good. There are plenty of healthy options. The restaurant is great for both families and couples.

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Hi Sandy, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm happy to hear you enjoy our cuisine! We hope to see you in again soon!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

One of the best lunches I've had this year. Can't wait when they open up in Sarasota! Brazilian Chicken bowl was awesome! Ashley our server and Nick the manager were great.

Matt L, Owner at Ciccio Water, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Hi there, thanks for the review! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the Spicy Brazilian bowl and that Ashley and Nick took great care of you! Come see us again soon!

Been to Ciccio Water? Share your experiences!