“Valentines night & still the best!”

Romano's Macaroni Grill
Ranked #459 of 2,406 Restaurants in Tampa
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Ocala, Florida
“Valentines night & still the best!”
Reviewed 17 February 2014

Arrived to a full restaurant, but fortunately the bar had 2 empty tables. We scored! 4 adults & 4 children. Our waiter was very attentive and friendly. The food was exceptionally good, even with a full house. Will definitely go back!

• Visited February 2014

Norristown, Pennsylvania
“Very good food and service!”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

There were 10 in our party. The waiter did a very nice job of making sure all the salads came out first and then the meals came out pretty much at all the same time. Even the mgr was helping out. The waiter was on top of everything, from bread, to water to drinks to clearing our plates. And the resturant was pretty crowded. There was a minor issue with one of our party had to leave early so he really didn't get a chance to eat all his meal and his mother didn't get a chance to finish hers either. So the mgr very generously gave them both free desserts.
The food was VERY GOOD and I hear the desserts were too.

• Visited January 2014
home
“Noisy Restaurant, Slow Service, Mediocre Food”
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I believe the title says it all. We were seated in the bar area even though the restaurant was nearly empty on a week night. Our server also seemed to be the bar tender which probably accounted for the slow service. He was friendly however. I was not impressed with my dish "chicken under a brick'. Another guest at the table ordered sea bass. It was very bland and did an injustice to what is a fine fish. I would probably choose another Italian place the next time.

• Visited January 2014
Wesley Chapel, Florida
“Good food, nice atmosphere”
Reviewed 2 January 2014

We've been going to the one on Bruce B Downs in New Tampa for a while. It's very clean and the food has always been great. We love the focaccia! My favorite is Chicken Marsala while my husband is a spaghetti and meatball guy. The salad is fresh and the portions are right on. It can get very loud in the main area so we prefer to have a booth in the bar area.

Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Perfect for a late night bite and drink at the bar”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

After a tiring day of running errands and a little Black Friday shopping, I met a friend here around 10:00 pm. It was close to my last stop and my friends last stop.

The place was almost empty but the bartender, Wil, was very friendly and sad to come in and relax. So we did.

I decided I could have one drink but I was not sure if I wanted wine or something else. My friend was in the same mood. Wil said they had great Specialty Drinks and it was Happy Hour. I am a little leery of specialty drinks and I told him I did not like frou-frou drinks. He told me about a vodka martini made with blood orange and it was GREAT!. My friend had a frozen concoction that looked tasty in a tall glass. These were not our parents cocktails!!!

Wil also told us that there were food specials at that hour and so we had a pepperoni pizza and it was GREAT!!!

Shame on us for forgetting about Macaroni Grill! It may be a chain but it was the perfect place to relax after a crazy day.

WIl and the manager both were very pleasant and we had a nice discussion with both of them.

Thank you for a nice time and the perfect way to talk to a girlfriend who I need to stay in touch with.

• Visited November 2013