“jacob”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 18 November 2013

awesome food and service. the buffet was lavish with great wonders of different food.food was excellent and service staff were professional in their service and friendly enough.I went with my friend and was a wonderful experience

13  Thank fiji s

Reviewed 15 October 2013

best indain food in town. Vegitables dishes are too good along with non veg indian dishesh. enoyed the food a lot

13  Thank Tushar P
Reviewed 8 August 2013

The food was great (but a bit on the expensive side). The service was not great. The waiters seem to be more interested in cleaning out the buffet stations than taking care of the customers. I don't know what the rush was since we we were there for dinner and they only serve the buffet at lunch. Several times I saw people waiting to be seated and being ignored. As to the food - we ordered vegetable samosa, curry chicken, naan and a vegetarian dish. All were excellent. I might give them another try, hoping that the staff just had an off day.

5  Thank tampabobl
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I come to the taj every now and then. They typically have 8 hot and 8 cold buffet items plus the typical chutneys and hot pickles. All the flavors and spices are authentic maybe not as spicey as the real deal, but you cannot expect the same level of spiceyness.
They have the typical butter chicken, tandori chicken, sag, etc. Those are always very good. What I really enjoy is all the veg dishes they also have like the mung bean sprouts and kachumber salad.

There's always Indian families there so I'm assuming this is a good sign.

The buffet is good and is about. 12 per. Person and I'm always satisfied.

13  Thank CiaoMille
Reviewed 27 February 2013 via mobile

Well worth the drive we have tried Indian restaurants from Orlando to st Pete
This one is the best In Florida,
Kumar is an amazing waiter, always makes sure we have everything we need, always cooked to order & to taste.
Recommend all the Kormas , tikka marsala's, peshwari naan & garlic naan
Are always a hit, even for our friends who have tried Indian for the 1st time.

12  Thank Lornadaniel