“Great Lunch”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

If you are looking for a great lunch place that you can get in quickly - - this is the place for you.

Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Oh my goodness! I am a Thai food junkie and this place is fantastic! My mom and I think the summer rolls are absolutely the best ever. Hands down. We both ordered the red curry (hers with pineapple, yummy!) and ate until we were in pain! Oh my! Lemon Grass Thai Kitchen is seriously amazing!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

A small, quaint restaurant that I had high hopes for. Sadly it didn't pan out. The food was goopy which is a problem that I often have with American Chinese restaurants, not Thai. The peanut sauce for the salad fell into that category as did the Pad Thai. It was my first bad experience with Thai food.

1  Thank Barbara S
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Great place. Cozy and light. Food was great. Service quick and servers friendly. Would visit again for sure.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

This is a casual little hole-in-the-wall restaurant that has delicious Thai food and very good service. The portions are fair for the price and they have an ok selection of wine and beer. Good for an inexpensive night out where you can come as you are.